That's it!

But as I opened my eyes again after I had buried my face in the crook of his neck for a while, it wasn't Niko's smile but the building on the other side of the street that caught my attention.

It was a tattoo studio that looked rather small yet professional. And suddenly the only building or store I wanted to enter today was the small studio in front of me. If I hadn't made a decision this morning, it was definitely the second I saw the studio and the photos in its window used as advertisement. Tattoos look so good, I again realized and now, everything I wanted was to get one myself. „All good?", Niko asked as I hadn't moved or said anything for a while. „Yeah... Turn around", I whispered. „Okay..?", Niko answered and because of the way he lifted his voice, it sounded like a question. He carefully loosened the grip around me, took a step to the left and then turned around while still standing as close to me as possible.

„A tattoo studio", Niko observed before he looked at me. „Yeah... I think I've made a decision. I want to get a tattoo. Today." „Are you sure?", Niko asked quietly. „I don't want you to rush this, you know that once the tattoo is done, it's almost impossible to undo it? Have you ever thought about a motive or the spot you want to get inked? Don't get me wrong, I don't want to keep you from doing that, if you want to get a tattoo then I'll definitely support you, I just wanna make sure it is really want you want and not just an idea you now like but maybe dislike in a few months."

„I am sure", I answered in a serious tone, hoping he wouldn't doubt that statement because of course this hadn't been my wish for months or years but it was definitely what I wanted now and I was convinced I'd rather regret not doing it now than getting this tattoo now. „Well then... A tattoo it is that my darling wishes", Niko stated and placed a small kiss on my forehead. „Thank you", I smiled at him and I could feel the soft touch of his lips on my forehead, the smile grew even wider.

„Have you already thought about where and what you want to get tattooed?", Niko repeated the question he had already asked about an hour ago as we were walking through Keskuspuisto, a big forest in Helsinki. We had agreed on going for a longer walk before going back to the tattoo studio again so that I had some more time to think about whether I truly wanted that. I was sure I wouldn't change my opinion yet I thought it was a good idea and I was extremely thankful that Niko cared so much about me and wanted to make sure I wouldn't regret anything I did.

„Not really", I answered honestly. „I know that I want it in a spot you can reach without me having to take off a pice of clothing because I don't want to do that in front of a stranger.. So probably my arms or maybe also my lower leg, I don't know. And about the motive: I don't know. I want something small and meaningful, not just a big picture. Maybe a quote or something similar", I expressed what I was currently thinking.

„Oh okay. I'd have an idea but it's you who has to decide what to do, I don't want to interfere in that", Niko answered and wrapped his right arm around my waist as the last few people around us left the path we were currently walking on. I knew that his intentions was to tell me that he wouldn't want to decide for me but actually, he gave me an idea that was the opposite of his intention.

„That's it!", I said excitedly. „What is what?", Niko asked while looking at me in confusion. „I won't manage to decide on a motive anyway. So you'll be the one to decide what and where I'll be tattooed!" „I -what? But..." You could clearly see that Niko wasn't convinced that this was a good idea but as he started to tell me about his doubts, I quickly interrupted him. „No, there's no 'but'. You said you had an idea and I trust you, I know you'll choose something perfect for me. Please, do me this favor. It would mean a lot to me."

„I have no other option than agreeing, right?", he said before a quiet sigh left his lips. „Yeah", I answered and grinned at him before I quickly looked around and then placed a kiss on his cheek. Well, that was what I had planned to do. But before my lips could touch his cheek, Niko slightly turned his head around which caused my lips to land on his. Less than a second later, I found myself in a tight hug and while we shared soft, tender kisses, Niko softly stroke over my back. Not too forcefully, yet with enough pressure for me to feel it through my thick jacket. „I truly enjoy our deeper, more passionate kisses, but these soft kisses are everything I need right now. Whenever I feel stressed or something is bothering me, kissing you tenderly makes me forget everything around me, I instantly feel home again", Niko whispered while he rested his forehead against mine.