So... Now we are alone

⚠️ Content Warning: Smut
If you feel uncomfortable with reading that, you can simply skip this whole chapter. Every important information will be included in the next chapter, so don't worry to miss anything important. And for those of you guys who wanted to finally read some smut: Don't expect too much. We all know our Sofia, don't we? ;)

„So... Now we are alone", Niko mumbled after a few seconds of silence. „Yeah", I answered, „but we can deal with that, can't we?" „Of course" As soon as he had finished the last word, he pressed his lips against mine. „God, I missed this feeling so much", he whispered before kissing me again. Instead of giving him an actual answer, I answered his kiss and softly moved my lips against his. I had missed this feeling at least as much Niko, maybe even more. His lips were just so addicting!

„What do we do with this evening?", Niko asked after a few more kisses. „I don't know, where have you planned to spend the night?", I looked at him snuggled up to his chest. „Well, Tommi has booked a room in a hotel for tonight but I don't know if he went there or maybe went home with Anna. They seemed to get along quite well. And to be honest.. If it's okay for you, I'd love to spend the night here with you, not in any hotel room with Tommi", he whispered and I immediately nodded in agreement. Of course I wanted to spend the night with him, whichever way...

„So.. You said you'd want to help me with my problem?", Niko suddenly asked and as I nodded, he looked at me surprised. „Are u sure you want that? It came all of a sudden for me, I didn't expect that", he quietly explained. „Maybe I'm a little needy right now.. But yeah, that's what I thought and therefore also told you..", I whispered, trying to not tell him that I haven't thought a lot about that thought that I still somehow liked. „Interesting", Niko mumbled before he placed another kiss on my lips. I don't remember who started, but after a few seconds, our kisses were more passionate than ever before. Niko carefully bit my bottom lip and as I let out a sigh, he used the chance to slid his tongue into my mouth.

So this is how a real kiss with tongue feels like.., I thought and before I could wonder how I should react to this or what I should do know in general, Niko pulled back a little and looked me in the eyes. „All good?", he quietly asked. „I'm feeling better than ever", I smiled at him. „But maybe we should continue this in my bed.. It's probably cozier than standing in this messy kitchen", I laughed a little and carefully grabbed his wrist to drag him into my bedroom where we instantly laid down and snuggled up under my blanket.

„This is a lot better", Niko chuckled and hugged me tightly before he closed his eyes and connected our lips again. I moved my left hand from his back to the back of his head and intensified our kiss. I couldn't tell what exactly I was doing or why I was doing it but I could tell one thing for sure: I enjoyed it a lot. As Niko's right hand that before lasted on my back found it's way under my hoodie and tenderly caressed my waist, I couldn't help but let another sigh escape my lips.

Very slowly, Niko's finger wandered higher until they after a few minutes of more passionate kisses almost reached my bra. I could feel Niko's eyes trying to meet my gaze, asking for permission to go on. Although there was a quiet voice in my head that told me I never wanted to go further with someone who wasn't my boyfriend, I slightly nodded without even thinking about doing something else. At the moment, Niko's touches felt so good, almost intoxicating, there was nothing I wanted more than feeling his touches in other parts of my body.

„Are you sure?", Niko whispered and only when I clearly said I was sure, he carefully slipped his fingers under my bra to cup my left boob. He did it so slowly that I had many chances to change my mind and stop him from doing that but I didn't. As soon as he started massaging it, I could feel my breath getting heavier but not only mine, Niko's breath got heavier too. Another sigh escaped my lips as Niko started to play with my nipple and squeezed it between his fingers. „Fuck Niko!"