Mr. I-am-Sofia's-first-kiss

„But for this to be a real birthday party, something is missing!", Anna suddenly mentioned. „What do you mean? Cake?", I asked confused. Anna chuckled as an answer. „Nooooo, cake is for kids! We need drinking games!" „What about truth or dare but if you don't want to answer or do the dare, you have to drink a shot?", she suggested after thinking for a moment. Even though she probably was right, in our age most people drank alcohol on their parties, I was not the type of guy to do that. „I don't know.. You know that I don't like drinking alcohol", I shrugged but now Tommi supported Anna. „But that makes everything even funnier because you will have to do every dare!", he grinned devilishly.

As Niko admitted that he'd be interested in playing that game, I had no choice but to agree. „But only because it's my birthday and it kinda of belongs to a birthday party!", I made clear. „We'll talk about that later", Anna winked before she went to my kitchen, grabbed an empty plastic bottle and then sat down on the floor in my living room. I sighed before I left my seat next to Niko on the couch and sat down next to Anna. Tommi and Niko joined us so that we formed a circle with a bottle in the middle after a few seconds.

„So, Sofia, since it's your birthday, you're the one to start", Tommi determined. „Truth or dare?", Anna asked grinning. She was definitely proud of making me play truth or dare with her. She has tried it quite often by now but I've always found a way to not participate. „Truth", I answered. To be honest, I was a bit afraid of the dares Anna would come with up. „Okay, let's start easy. Sofia, tell me, who was your first kiss?", she asked. „I have a guess but I wanna know whether that's true."

Well, that was not an easy question for me. Of course, the answer itself was easy to tell because Niko was the only man I had kissed so far. But I sometimes was ashamed about that, I was 21 years old when I had my first kiss and I haven't had sex at all. Additionally, Tommi didn't know that Niko and I had kissed so this was another secret to be told.

„It's... Niko", I whispered and looked at the man sitting in front of me, the only person in this room who had known about that before. He just smiled at me genuinely which was enough to make me feel a little less insecure. „What?", Anna asked surprised , „it was not Tommi?!" „Me?!", Tommi, who looked almost shocked, answered. „Sofia and I have never kissed! But Sofia, are we talking about that Niko in this room?" „Yeah, we are..", I quietly admitted. „Okay, I'm shocked. Not only that my friends actually kissed but I was convinced you had kissed other men before. Well, I knew you haven't had a boyfriend yet but I was absolutely sure you had made out with some boys!", Tommi explained and looked back and fourth between Niko and me. I just shook my head and to avoid the topic, I spun the bottle.

„Anna!", I said loudly as soon as the bottle had stopped spinning. „Let's start with a boring truth", she decided. Since I've hardly ever played this game, I had no idea what to ask. Especially because I knew a lot about her; I knew how many boyfriends she has had, I even knew her kinks. So no need to ask something about that. But after thinking for about a minute, I had an idea. „Since we haven't talked about that since I went home a few weeks ago, is there someone you like at the moment? If so, who is the lucky one?", I asked grinning.

This wouldn't be interesting for Niko and Tommi because they wouldn't know the person anyway but for me it could be really interesting. „Well.. maybe?", Anna answered so shyly that it almost sounded like a question. I knew there would be someone, Anna almost always had someone she fancied. „Who?", I asked instantly. „It's Janne." „Hold up – the Janne I'm thinking of right now?" „Yeah, the one I met a few months ago at a bar who now is in our group of friends. Maybe I like him a bit more..", she blushed while she admitted that and eventually chose the same way to get out of this situation.

She turned the bottle around that soon pointed at Niko. Well this is gonna be interesting. No matter if he chooses truth or dare, Anna's ideas won't be easy for him. „So, Mr. I-am-Sofia's-first-kiss, what do you wanna do? Answer a question you don't want to answer or do something you'll regret later?", she asked grinning at him. Oh boy, I knew why I didn't want to play this game with her. „Truth", Niko answered confidently. „You don't know me too well, you don't know which questions are hard for me", he grinned. „We'll see. So, tell me. Are you interested in having sex with Sofia?", she asked directly and I could see Niko blushing.