She wasn't totally wrong

Since I had come to the studio by bike, it didn't take me that long to get home again. About 20 minutes after my sudden leaving, I let myself fall on the small but cozy bed in my room at my parent's. „What a day", I whispered to myself and sighed. I didn't want to do anything anymore today but since it was still early afternoon, I knew I couldn't go to sleep now. Thus, I decided to listen to some music and crawl in my bed. Hopefully, mom and dad don't come in soon. I don't want them to ask me what happened and why I'm crawling in my bed while the sun is shining outside and it's a beautiful afternoon, I thought while I started my playlist.

As if life had something against me, Dark Side started playing. „Oh no!", I groaned annoyed and skipped the song. I hadn't been listening to my music for long time when I heard our doorbell ring but since I knew my parents where at home, I decided that they could open the door as well and stayed in my bed. Only a few seconds later, I heard steps that probably belonged to my mom walking downstairs to our front door. „Sofia, it's for you", she then yelled upwards. „Who is it?", I shouted back even though I was quite sure it was Niko. Who else would follow me after I had left without an obvious reason?

But since I didn't want to see either him nor anyone else, I quickly added: „No matter who it is, tell the person I don't want to be on my own right now!" I knew that would have consequences and my mom would ask me all the questions I didn't want to be asked right now but I wanted to talk to Niko or anyone else even less. I heard my mom telling the person of whom I still didn't know how it was to leave and apologizing before I heard someone walking upstairs.

That doesn't sound like my mom's steps. They are to... heavy, I wondered before I heard someone knocking on my door. But before I could tell the person to leave me alone, the door opened and Tommi appeared. „Sorry", he said before he sat down on a free space on my bed. „What do you apologize for", I asked him confused. I wasn't only confused by him apologizing because he hadn't hurt me in any way but also by his presence. Actually, I hadn't expected him to follow me since he had warned me about Niko and I didn't really listen to him but still believed Niko wouldn't ever hurt me.

„For not respecting your wish to be alone for example. But I don't want you to be alone right now and wondering about what I had meant with my words and about Niko's actions. I didn't plan to tell you about the problems in Linnea and Niko's relationship but I feel like I need to do it before you think of worse things or, the opposite, fall for Niko." I looked at him, not knowing what he'd tell me now. Did I even want to hear that?

I didn't know what exactly the trigger was, but I felt my walls building up. I didn't want him to be close to me, I didn't want him to know about my thoughts and feelings right now. Maybe because I knew I didn't have his support when it came to Niko, I knew I couldn't talk to him about these feelings that I couldn't understand myself because he'd try to keep away from him. I sat up, pulling my knees close to my upper body and wrapped my arms around them. I would have liked to burry my head on my knees and look down but I didn't want to block my best friend that harshly, so I decided to look at him with a probably quite empty gaze, waiting for him to tell me things I didn't want to hear about.

But before he could start talking, I clarified that Niko and I were only friends and I wasn't falling for him. I wasn't really sure about that because I felt so comfortable and almost loved near him but now I didn't want to tell Tommi about that right now. Tommi sighed as answer before he said that he couldn't believe me were only friends but if we were „that would be good for all of us". I really couldn't understand why he was thinking that bad of one of his best friends if it came to relationships even though I kinda had an idea what he was going to tell me. I still defended Niko although he was the reason why I had left that early. Well, he and Joonas, or even better: the kiss that had happened between them.