Love birds

Honestly, I didn't expect her to follow my demand but actually, she did. „I don't want to drink more but I also don't want to give information on thoughts or feelings of a person in this room, so you'll have to be satisfied with information about a person only Sofia and I know", Anna explained before she gave the actual answer. Was it disappointment I could see in Niko's eyes? Did he really think he'd this way find out something about me? Well, even if he hoped that, luckily Anna decided to help me for once.

„So, you know the new one? Joe?", she asked and I nodded. Of course I knew him. Probably better than she expected me to know him because I had never told her that we had met in the afternoon and talked for some hours or that we texted quite a lot. „Hilla and I have a feeling that there is something between him and Freya and since Hilla so badly wants to see them together, we have a plan on somehow pairing these two up. We already have some things planned that we'll do to them so that they hopefully get closer." Anna grinned and by the way her eyes were shining, I knew she really thought they'd be successful and were doing something good. So apparently she had no clue about him being in a relationship for more then two years...

Although I tried to hide my thoughts, I couldn't stop a „What?" leaving my lips. „You mean Joe Cotela? But...", luckily I managed to keep me from finishing this sentence and revealing information about him he maybe didn't want them to know about. „But?", Anna repeated my words and looked at me confused. „Is there a problem?", she frowned. „Do you like him more than I know?" Now not only Anna looked at me with a lack of comprehension but also Tommi and Niko. „What?! No!", I quickly said before Niko could think I really wanted something from Joe. Yes, he was attractive but the only man I wanted that way was Niko, he was the one I had caught feelings for! God, please, don't let Niko doubt in any of my feelings! Even though he doesn't know I love him, in case he eventually likes me that way too, he shouldn't not tell me about them because he thinks I like someone else! Vittu!

„Then what is your problem? I really don't understand it", Anna still looked at me confused. „He has a girlfriend", I said quietly. „But I don't know if he's fine with you knowing that so... You don't know that, okay? Oh and before you ask, it's not me and I'm not jealous or anything!", I emphasized the last words and looked at Niko. Hopefully, he'd understand what I wanted to tell him by this.

A few rounds later, in which Tommi still hasn't been the one to chose between truth and dare, it was my turn again. Lucky Tommi, he still hasn't had to do anything yet. But probably he will get a hard truth or dare soon enough.

Now I was a bit more brave as well because I didn't want Anna to call me boring or fearful after this night. Thus, I decided to choose dare. „Remember you can always drink a shot instead of doing the dare because I dare you to sit on Niko's lap. You may only stand up to go to toilet, drink something or do another dare. But as soon as you finish that, you have to sit on his lap again. And if the bottle points at you two, you just play alternately", she said grinning. „Don't forget that this man admitted he'd sleep with you and what you sitting on his lap could cause to happen to him. You know how easy it is to turn any man into a horny dude", Anna added, probably trying to convince me to drink some liquor.

But I didn't have a problem with sitting on his lap. I felt extremely comfortable when I was close to him, I wasn't bothered by anything this could cause. I was even used to him having a boner when I was to close to his crotch while cuddling so why shouldn't I sit down on this man now? The only thing or better person that could keep me from doing that would be Niko but since he seemed to be happy about the dare, I didn't even think about drinking a shot of the vodka Anna had gifted me. „With pleasure", I grinned at Anna while getting up before I carefully sat down on the lap of Niko who instantly wrapped his arms around my waist.