My heart will go on

As soon as Niko had closed the apartment door behind us and put our jackets in the wardrobe, he started to kiss me. „God, I've missed being so close to you", I whispered in between soft kisses. Niko only nodded in agreement before he reconnected our lips and started to move his lips against mine. He slightly parted his lips before less than a second later, I could feel his tongue touching my lower lip, asking for permission to play with mine. A sigh left my mouth as his tongue started to dance around mine and he pulled me even closer with his hand at the back of my head.

His left hand played with the hem of my, his, hoodie until he eventually let it slide under it and started to caress my blank skin. With every passionate kiss that we shared, the air in the room became hotter. But else would you expect when a man like Niko shared such passionate, deep kisses with a woman? „You're so hot", Niko whispered as though he had read my thoughts as his hands were caressing my body. „That's because of the hotness in this room caused by you", I mumbled into the kiss. „I don't mean your skin is hot.. I mean, it is, but I was talking about your whole appearance. But if you say that it is hot in here, maybe we should get rid of sone clothes..."

Of course I liked his suggestion, I loved seeing him without anything covering his upper body. Thus, I carefully pushed him in the direction of my bedroom were the clothes that had covered our upper bodies before were soon laying on the ground. All of a sudden, Niko carefully pushed me against the closed door and leaned in to kiss my chest. Instantly, I felt shivers running down my spine. „Oh Sofia, I love to see your reaction to my touches", he whispered before he placed another hickey next to the one he had caused this morning. „Niko", I quietly moaned his name as I felt him sucking on the skin of my left boob, close to my nipple.

„Hm?", he mumbled before he started licking around my nipple, eventually softly nibbling on the sensitive skin, while he twisted the other one between his thumb and his index finger. „What are you doing to me?", I managed to ask when he stopped for a second. „I'm sucking on your skin, causing a hickey on your boob. A piece of art on a piece of art." While explaining that as if I didn't know that, he grinned at me before he shortly pressed his lips on mine after which he took care of my nipples again. „I see", I grinned at him, too, and pulled him closer with one of my hands tucked into his hair as my other hand was wandering deeper down his body to his crotch where I could feel a by now quite familiar hardness starting to grow.

Suddenly, Niko pulled a bit away which caused me to stop moving my hand closer to his member and to look at him. „Why do we keep doing these things that eventually lead us into a situation we both feel kinda uncomfortable with?" „I don't know", I whispered, my gaze switching back and force between his eyes, „maybe it's because it feels too good?" Niko took a step back, allowing me to leave the door and sit down on my bed. „Of course, kissing his fun. I mean, there's a reason why the boys and I sometimes kiss, but with you, kissing is not only fun, it feels so right. At least until we go further and the memories come back", Niko murmured as he sat down next to me.

„Yeah, it feels right", I whispered, „otherwise I wouldn't kiss you that often", I smiled a bit. „But I'm sorry, I don't want to do something you feel uncomfortable with. I shouldn't have started with this..." „Don't apologize. You couldn't know that only this touch was enough to cause some bad memories, especially because the last time you touched me there, it didn't. And Sofia, I was the one who deepened the kiss, I was the one who suggested to get off some of our clothes, I started touching your private parts. Don't blame yourself, I decided to take the risk that this could happen", Niko quietly said and before I could reply anything, he connected our lips.

„Do you want to watch a movie? I still haven't seen Titanic and you so badly wanted to show it to me, so maybe we could do that now?", I suggested. „That's a great idea, my dear", Niko placed a kiss on my forehead before he started the TV. As the movie started, we sat on the bed, leaning against its back, and snuggled up to each other. With my head resting on his shoulder and his right arm wrapped around my back, I suddenly was in such a calm mood that I didn't want anything else but cuddling. But well, I had promised we'd eventually watch his favorite movie together, so probably now was the best opportunity. And I was sure I wouldn't regret this later...