Look at these ugly pieces of shit!

„Another advantage of me staying here for some more time is that since I have been tattooed several times I know how to take care of a new tattoo so that it doesn't become infected", Niko mentioned as I opened the door to my apartment. „Mhm", I mumbled agreeing. „But this is not the biggest advantage", I grinned before I quickly closed the door behind us and kissed him. „That's true... Enjoying the time with you and being as close to you as possible is the biggest advantage. But we should get rid of these jackets soon. It's warm in here and, you know, I prefer to hug you with less distance", Niko grinned too and helped me out of my jacket before he got his one off and hung them up in the wardrobe.

A few seconds later, I could feel Niko's body close to mine, his arms wrapped around me closely. „Your body feels so good against mine", Niko whispered into my ear before he kissed a path from my ear to my cheek and eventually to my lips. Slowly, he pushed me back a little by walking into my direction until the wall was close behind my back, probably already touching Niko's arms. His arms slid down from my back to the back of my thighs before he quietly whispered „Jump!". Carefully, I did what I was told and as I was in the air, I wrapped my legs around Niko's body and my arms around his neck.

While holding me with his hands now under my butt, Niko walked closer to the wall again until my back was pressed against it. Keeping this position, Niko started kissing me again. „Your hands are cold!", I giggled after a while. Of course they were cold, we had been walking for quite a while although it was only 3°C outside and Niko's hand had not been in the pocket of his jacket but holding mine. „I know. Your butt is not. It's warm... Or should I say hot?", Niko said chuckling. „Whatever you want", I grinned and placed another kiss on his lips. „That's hot, because that's the truth", Niko answered after answering my kiss and winking at me.

Although most people would probably expect this moment to be full of sexual tension, it was not. We were still kissing each other softly, tenderly. If I wouldn't have known better, I'd repeat Anna's words. It felt like our kisses were filled with love. Niko pushed his body against mine even more which caused me to be pressed between him and the wall even more tightly. Now he carefully moved his right hand from my butt to my cheek. Before he started to caress it with his index finger, he pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear.

„Have I already told you that I love to play with your hair? It's so soft and... I don't know. It simply feels good", Niko whispered. „No, you haven't", I answered and smiled at him. „But I love to play with yours, too. Especially when they're in a messy bun, like now." „Oh I have noticed that", Niko grinned. „I guessed that, we both know how often my fingers are tucked into your hair." Niko only nodded as an answer and abruptly he stepped back and while still holding me, he walked us to my bedroom where he carefully laid me down on my bed.

After a few seconds of hesitation, Niko slightly spread my legs with his hands and placed himself between them, supporting himself with his hands next to my head. „All good?", he looked at me and started to play with a few strands of my hair again. „Everything is fine", I whispered and with a hand in his neck I pulled him closer to place a kiss on his forehead. „Okay. If not, tell me." Quickly, I nodded before we continued sharing long, longing kisses.

„Oh no, not again!", Niko suddenly cursed. „What happened?" Confused, I looked at him. „Well... My thoughts wandered to what happened last night in this bed. And you can probably imagine that this thought in addition to laying between your slightly spread legs and kissing you causes my body to react in a specific way. But all I want – well, apparently apart from some parts of my body – is cuddling with you and sharing some kisses. And I don't want something sexual to happen, especially not after last night. Don't get me wrong, of course I enjoyed what happened and I like my thoughts but I don't want you to feel put under pressure only because of what my body does. Also, I enjoy our cuddles at least as much."