Pretending

Juliet Grayson and Warner Brooks could not be more opposite.

Juliet has struggled with body image issues and bullying her entire life. Being overweight with braces, acne and horn-rimmed glasses did not make it easy for her, especially at her high school. She spent the entire four years being bullied by the kids at her school until she reached her breaking point. After graduation, she vowed to change her whole appearance and start over at the college of her dreams leaving her past behind.

Warner Brooks is the epitome of every girl's dream. Godlike handsome. Star of the soccer team. He's got the looks and the brains. He was the typical playboy hot shot of their high school getting whatever girl he wanted and his ego couldn't be any bigger. 

Juliet goes to college a new person, determined not to be weighed down by the scars of bullying that plagued her before. With a whole new look, It is her chance to start over where nobody knows the loser she used to be. More importantly, she can finally get away from all the people who made her high school experience hell.

Until she finds out Warner Brooks the high school hotshot who got under her skin like no other was attending the exact same program at her college. Her plans to start over are disrupted when Warner re-enters her life knowing her past and he doesn't plan on leaving her alone anytime soon.

Both Warner and Juliet are pretending. Juliet is pretending that changing her appearance fixed all her problems and Warner is pretending he doesn't care.

WARNING: Mature themes and ED content