Chapter Twenty Seven: Revenge Dress

Sierra had sat next to Abby, and the two of them were chatting like they were long-lost best friends. I had told Abby about the bullies at my old high school and what I went through, but I never told her any names. So when I saw her being so lovely to Sierra, I wanted to vomit in my mouth. I was so scared, and I didn't know what to do; I didn't know how to get Abby away from Sierra. 

I sat on the opposite couch, saying nothing. I couldn't even fake a smile. It felt like the walls were closing in. I was scared to breathe too loud or even speak in case I said something stupid. Being around Sierra again turned me into the scared 16-year old I used to be.

Warner was just as tense as I was; I was confused as to why he wasn't kicking her out. In fact, I was kind of upset he was letting her sit with us...what had she whispered in his ear? And why was she texting him? I had so many questions, and all I could do was sit there like a speechless idiot.

"Warner, come sit with me. I missed you," Sierra pouts. I expect him to laugh in her face or decline, but he just gets up and sits next to her like some obedient dog. What the fuck.

What happened to not being a spineless coward? God, I was pathetic sometimes. After about ten minutes, I find my voice and get up.

"I'm going to go get ready then." I was the only one in the room not in a Friday night appropriate outfit. We were meant to go to Franks tonight, and the bar would not let me in dressed like this.

"Do you need help?" Abby asks, and I know she can sense something is up. "If you want," I mumble, but I was already walking out of the room.

I close my door behind me, but Abby barges in and shuts the door behind her two seconds later. "Okay, what is up with you? I thought making out with Warner would put you in a good mood, not a bad one."

I raise my eyebrows as to how she knew what we were doing. And she crosses her arms. "Winston and I could hear you, but don't worry, I'm not complaining; it sounded hot." My face goes red at her admission, but I let out a little laugh.

"There's the Juliet, I know" she smiles back, and I relax a little bit.

Suddenly I felt very determined. "I want to look very hot tonight. Not cute, but HOT. Revenge level hot" I wasn't even looking at Abby anymore; I was looking through all of my clothes. Abby doesn't question why and like the good friend she was, she sorts through my clothes with me.

We picked a black Oh Polly dress that was way tighter than I would typically be comfortable with, but I needed to show Sierra that I wasn't her old pushover friend. So just because I was an insecure mess on the inside did not mean I couldn't look like a hot, confident bad bitch on the outside. I did some winged eyeliner and a bit of a smoky eye to add to the look; I was shocked by the difference the makeup made to my face. Whereas normally, I went for soft glam, which made me look approachable and sweet. This makeup had gone full sultry, and I must admit I looked hot, and I loved it.

My dress stopped mid-thigh, I wore a push-up bra, so my cleavage is out to there. My smoky eye shadow makes my eyes look huge. My five-inch stilettos make my legs look impossibly high.

Abby beams at me "Well, the mission was successful, I don't know who we are getting revenge on, but you look hot!" I smile at her and give her outfit a once over.

"And you, Abby are looking like a snack; no I take that back. You are a full three-course meal." I smack her butt, and she winks at me.

We walk out into the common room but nobody is there. What the heck? We hadn't taken that long. I check my phone and frown.

Sierra convinced everyone to leave for the bar in an uber. I sent you money for an uber for you and Abby. See you at the bar - Warner

"Those assholes left without us!" Abby rolls her eyes looking at her phone. I guess Winston relayed the same message. I was so used to Warner being our personal designated driver that I hadn't taken an uber in a while