Chapter Fifty Four: Little Guard Dog

So sorry for the delayed update I was away on vacation but I am back now:)

Also this chapter isn't edited YET

I was enjoying one of my favourite past times which was annoying Winston. He is so easy to fluster that I can't help but say things to make him sputter and argue with me.

"Tom Holland is definitely the best spiderman," I say flatly, shrugging. Warner snorts at my back, only vaguely following the argument. He is simply here as a pillow behind me while I work on my paper. He is also my own personal masseuse, his hands move to my shoulders and I almost drop my textbook when they begin massaging me, loosening the muscles that have apparently grown tense during my long studying session.

But Winston gasps in offense. "How can you say that? You take that back! Have you even watched the other spiderman movies?" He protests, looking up in sudden shock from his laptop screen. 

I resist the urge to groan as Warner works away the last of the tension that has gathered in my shoulders. My head lulls back as I soak into his touch.

Sooner than I would like Warner slips out from behind me, kissing my temple. "I've got to get to pregame warmup," He says, hands slipping over my shoulders and down my arms. He has become touch greedy since we had sex, and I was five-thousand percent into it.

"Kiss first," I murmur, tipping my head back.

He grins briefly and delivers a gentle kiss on my lips. "Be good," he whispers in my ear before rising and leaving me to torment Winston alone.

I twist onto my belly on the couch, peering over at Winston. His laptop is open, but his eyes are on me. "You guys are disgusting." He fake gags.

"You are just jealous you didn't get a kiss. It's okay Winston you can have a kiss too. Come here, big boy." Warner wriggles his eyebrows at Winston who throws a cushion his way.

"No thank you I have a girlfriend!"

"It's okay you have my permission." Abby chimes in from the kitchen where she is making some sort of study snack.

"Make sure to use tongue." I add in, wriggling my eyebrows like Warner did.

Winston focuses back on his laptop screen shaking his head and muttering something about us being freaks.

"Don't you have to get to cheer warm up?" I ask Abby who is still in her pyjamas.

It was the quarter-finals today and the game was against Sierra's University. Normally I would be anxious and scared about seeing her but after having a gun held to my head, a confrontation with Sierra felt less scary.

"I was thinking of sitting today's game out so I could sit with you guys." Abby smiles at me and I raise my eyebrow in suspicion.

Amy still hasn't given me the okay to start cheering again but I don't mind sitting with Tracey and Winston in the stands. 

Abby has attached herself to my hip since the hospital and although I love having her around I don't want her to miss out on anything because of me.

"It's the quarter-finals! Surely you want to cheer?" I ask her and Winston looks up from his laptop. They exchange some sort of telepathic look.

"I want her company in the stands. You and Tracey are embarrassing with your yelling and your foam fingers. This way I can pretend I'm with Abby and not you two hecklers." Winston states and Abby sits in his lap, moving the laptop out of the way completely.

"That's rude! I only heckled once, and the asshole deserved it!"

It was true. Last game there was some man in the stands taunting Warner about his dad. I let it go the first few times but once I saw Tracey start to get upset, I lost it on him. I might have thrown a drink at his head and yelled a few choice words but like I said it was well deserved.