Chapter Six: Never Drinking Again

TW: ED CONTENT

I wake up to the worst pain I have ever felt. Okay fine, I am being dramatic but I went to bed without any food or water so the headache I am nursing is killer. Not only that but I can feel last night's shots sloshing around in my stomach. I knew what I had to do. I shake off Warner's jacket and change into a hoodie and sweatpants.

After grabbing my toothbrush I walk into the bathroom. I do a quick look under the stalls and close one behind me. I get on my knees and put one hand on the toilet lid to support myself. It was gross but it was the only way to get a good angle. I had lots of practice. Like a routine, I knew very well I push the toothbrush to the back of my mouth and down my throat to its sweet spot.

My body reacts instantly and I vomit up last night's drinks. I keep going until there is nothing left. The feeling never gets better but it's worth it. My heart rate is through the roof according to my apple watch so I sit on the floor for a few minutes. After I calm myself down I leave the stall.

I stare at myself in the mirror while I wash my hands. I look bad and I mean really bad, my eyes are bloodshot and I have huge dark eye circles. Throwing up was a technique my mom said I should do if I ever 'mess up'. I know that it's not a technique, it's bulimia aka an eating disorder but it is part of the reason I was able to lose 40 pounds. I know the health risks that come with it but I can't stop. It is my saving grace, I can mess up and eat a meal I shouldn't have and this lets me erase it.

 I can't go back to Jiggly Juliet. I just can't.

After splashing water on my face I put up my hood, I can't risk anyone seeing me like this. Luckily nobody is around so make it back to my room undetected and back under the covers.

_______

I wake up to my phone blaring the ringtone I set for my mom. If I didn't have a headache before I know I will after this conversation. 

"Hello?" I croak into the phone.

"Juliet! You sound like you just woke up. It is 2 pm. What are you doing in bed? I knew something was up when your rings on your apple watch had barely moved!"

God this woman was tracking my steps on my apple watch. All she cared about was me not getting fat again. It is so frustrating.

"Yeah, sorry I felt sick I am going to get up now and go for a run."

 That was a lie.

"Okay good. Well, I called because Warner's mom texted me saying you and Warner both ended up at West shores! How amazing is that?" I couldn't even answer to tell her it wasn't because she keeps going "Tracey was going on about how excited she was to see you at Warners first game tonight and that you guys should carpool back for thanksgiving."

Carpooling with Warner? As if

"Yeah maybe."

Another lie

"Okay well, I won't keep you I just wanted to call and check-in. Have you been sticking to our diet regime?"

"Yes."

Another lie since vodka was not on the approved foods list.

"You don't seem too chatty so I will leave you to get ready for your run. Bye, sweetie! Tell Warner I say Hi!"

"Will do." 

One last lie on my end before she hangs up.

I flop back onto my bed. 

Warner had talked to his mom about me? This must've been before I yelled at him last night. I didn't regret laying into him, he deserves it. 

He shouldn't care what I think anyways he is stupid Warner Brooks, everyone loves him already so it shouldn't matter what someone like me thinks.