Chapter 18

Diora Johnson|Dee
                     Houston, Texas|📍

It was Christmas morning I woke up to Jahmir kissing my face I sat up wiping my eyes.

"Merry Christmas baby" he said putting a christmas hat on my head

"Merry Christmas handsome" I said kissing his cheek since I didn't want kiss him with my morning breath

I headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and wash my face. When I was done I walked out of the bathroom seeing Jah sitting on the bed

"Let's go wake up the twins" he said grabbing my hand

We walked down the hall hand in hand heading to the twins room we walked in seeing them wide awake.

"Good morning mommy and daddy's babies Merry Christmas" I said kissing their cheeks making them smile

I picked up Mir while Jah picked up Mari.

We walked down stairs seeing the gang already up. The doorbell rang, and I went to go get it with Mir still in my arms I answered it seeing my parents, and Jahmir's mom.

"Hey momma hey pops" I said giving them a hug

"Hey moms" I said hugging Jahmir's mom

I closed, and locked the door behind them then headed back in the living room, and found a spot on the couch

"Okay let's get to opening these gifts" Jasmine said

She handed everyone their gifts, and they begin opening them. Once everyone had their gifts open I handed Mir to my mom running upstairs.

"Dre I have one more gift for you" I said taking my right hand, and covering his eyes, and using my left guiding him outside with everyone behind us.

"If I fall a'sum shit ima fuck you up" he said

"Boy watch yo mouth" my mom said

"My fault momma" he said

Once we were outside I removed my hand from his eyes letting him see the car I bought him.

"Happy 18th birthday baby bro" I said smiling

He picked me up spinning me around I handed him the keys to his new white 2021 SRT dodge charger Hellcat Redeye

"Damn this is nice" Tay said

"Right how much was this" Dre asked

"Don't worry bout all that" I said

I remembered when I surprised Jah with his car for his 21st birthday a few weeks ago Dre said he wanted one, and you know me being the best big sister I am I bought him one.

"Thanks sis for real I appreciate it" he said coming to hug me

"No problem go test drive it bum" I said smiling

He got in the car, and pulled off taking it for a ride. We all waited till he pulled back in the gate then we headed back inside. We cleaned up all the wrapping paper, and stuff then sat down.

"So what y'all got planned for today" pops asked

"Ugh nothing yet I said"

We had plans to go to the club,  and celebrate Dre's birthday but it was a surprise, and I wasn't so sure of leaving the twins for the night.

*Skip to when they at the club*

We was now at the club in our section just drinking, and smoking. I wasn't going to come but my parents, and the gang convinced me.

"Y'all let's make some noise for the birthday boy in the building" the Dj said putting the lights on Dre, and making everyone in the club cheer.

The Dj went back to playing music, and Freak hoe by Speaker Knockers played loudly through the club. I got up going over to Jahmir I started twerking on him causing him to throw money on me as I threw it back, and the girls started to hype me up. Once the song was over I got up getting myself together.

Jahmir pulled me closer to him whispering in my ear.

"You keep dancing on me like that we gon be leaving early" he said

I laughed, and sat down

Everyone was either tipsy or drunk except me cause I couldn't drink since I had to breast feed the twins, and I wasn't really a drinker I was more of a smoker if anything. Everyone was really enjoying themselves.

We stayed at the club until 3 In the morning then got in the sprinters we rented heading to the house we pulled up getting out, and heading inside we walked in being loud laughing.

"Shhhhh" our parents said

"Sorry" we all said in unison followed by laughter before heading upstairs, and going to sleep.