Chapter 62

Diora Johnson-Ashton|Dee
                     Houston, Texas|📍

I woke up with a bad headache causing me to groan. I went in the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face. I headed out the bathroom going downstairs hearing laughter coming from the living room. Everyone stopped laughing once I walked in and just looked at me.

"What?" I asked sitting on the couch

"Tre came here mad as fuck earlier he took the kids and he said to tell you he picking up Mya and Kahlil" Kim said quickly

"What he mad for?" I asked

Noah took out his phone showing me a video of some girl dancing on the pole.

"Who is that? she killing it" I smiled

"You" Rylie said causing my smile to drop

"Deadass?"

"Yep" Noah said

"Why y'all let me do that and how he see the video anyways?" I asked

"We told you not to, but you ain't listen and Rylie drunk ass posted it on her instagram story" Noah said

"Ohh"

I got up jogging upstairs I grabbed my keys out my purse before running back downstairs. I unlocked my car grabbing my overnight bag out of it before locking it back and going back in the house I went upstairs I taking a quick shower then getting dressed. I did my hair and packed my stuff then I grabbed everything heading downstairs.

"Bye I love y'all tell mom I said thank you" I said before rushing out the door I put my stuff in the trunk then got in.

I put my seatbelt on and picked up my phone calling Tre only for him to not answer. I pulled off heading to the house once I pulled in the gate I seen his car parked in the driveway.

Thank God

I parked grabbing my stuff and locking the car. I headed inside locking the door behind me. I seen that the house was clean like I requested making me smile. I headed in the living room seeing the kids sitting on the couch.

"Where's Tre?" I asked

"Upstairs" Mir said

"Okay" I said going upstairs

I went in the twins nursery seeing them sleep I closed their door back before making my way to our room. I walked in seeing Tre playing the game I put my stuff down then closed the door behind me. I went up behind him wrapping my arms around him kissing his neck.

"Diora move" he said

"Why?" I asked stepping back

He turned the game off standing up "Don't play dumb" he said

"I'm not" I said sitting down

"Why the fuck you out here dancing on poles and why the fuck you tell my momma I got another kid" he yelled

"Stop yelling"

"Nah cause Diora that wasn't yo place to tell her. And you fucking dancing on poles and shit you're fucking married you do shit like that when you single, is that what it is you wanna be single?" he asked

"What? Trevon no. I didn't mean to tell your mom it was an accident she asked me where you were and I said with your daughter I didn't mean to I thought she knew you had another child" I said truthfully

"Dude that don't give you the right to tell her you could've said I was handling business a'sum"

"Okay i'm sorry Tre damn" I said

"Mane whatever Diora. What's the excuse for dancing on the pole?"

"What you mean excuse?" I asked

"I mean you seem to have an excuse for everything else so what's the excuse for that"

"There is no excuse"

"So you just decided to dance on the pole, what you work there now?"

"No Trevon I don't work there and yes I just wanted to try it I was drunk and wasn't thinking right"

"Whatever I gotta go" he said

"Where you going?" I asked

"With Miah and Kaliyah" he said

"You been spending quite a lot of time with them lately. You missed the twins first Halloween Trevon"

"Okay and i'll be there for the second" he said grabbing his things

"Fuck you" I said

He just laughed walking out the room.

Childish ass nigga.

I sat down on the bed only for me to get right back up because the twins started crying. I walked in the bathroom taking a pill and drinking some water really quick cause I had a bad headache.

I made my way to their room picking them up I grabbed their stuff to make a bottle then headed downstairs.

"Can one of y'all hold them for me" I asked

Mir and Kahlil took them from me while I went in the kitchen to make their bottles. I made them before warming them up. I made sure they weren't too hot before heading back to the living room handing Mir the bottle.

"Do you wanna feed her or you want me to?" I asked Kahlil

"I can" he said taking the bottle

"Momma I gotta track meet on Monday" Mari said

"Okay we'll be there" I said

We just continued talking Bella ended up coming over so Mir went upstairs with her. I took the twins going upstairs I got in the bed putting them in the bed with me I put pillows around them then begin watching Netflix.

I have therapy on Monday. Yes I still go to therapy it actually helps me with life I guess you could say.

I continued watching tv for the rest of the day. I got the twins ready for bed I fed them then put them to sleep then I went to sleep.