Chapter 55

Diora Johnson-Ashton |Dee
                     Houston, Texas|📍

The next day...

I was woken up by Tre shaking me.

"Yes?" I asked not opening my eyes.

"I'm finna go" he said

"Okay" I said sitting up

"Aight I love you baby i'll call you later" he said kissing my forehead.

"Okay I love you too have a good day"

With that he left.

I got up going in the bathroom doing my hygiene. Once I was done I started getting dressed. I put my slides on then put my dirty clothes in the hamper. I grabbed my purse making sure it had everything I needed before leaving out the room to wake up the kids.

Once everyone was awake I started getting Auna ready then we headed downstairs. I put my purse on the island and begin making breakfast.

"Good morning ma" Mir said sitting down

"Good morning Tootie" I said

"Morning momma" Kahlil said

"Morning baby"

"Good morning mommy" Mya yelled

"Uh uh Mya it's too early"

she laughed "My fault"

"Good morning to you too though" I said handing her her food

"Morning mommy" Mari said

"Morning baby"

I made me some coffee then packed Auna and Kahlil's lunch. Once I finished I put it in their book bags.

A few minutes went by and it was time for us to start leaving.

"Aight it's time for y'all to go" I said grabbing my purse.

"We riding with you today"

"Okay let's go then"

We all headed out the house getting in the car. Mya and Kahlil was arguing over the passenger seat.

"Both of y'all get in the back" I said putting my seatbelt on.

I pulled off dropping Kahlil and Auna off first. She was so excited to show me her little crush.

After that I dropped the others off then headed to get some food before heading home. I pulled up parking before getting out and locking the car.

I unlocked the door going inside and locking it behind me. I went to the living room sitting on the couch putting on a movie and begin eating my food.

A few hours later..

It was now 1 and I was supposed to go pick up the kids at 3.

I was watching tv when I heard glass break I got up rushing to the kitchen. I grabbed the gun taking it off safety.

In walked these men in all black I sent head shots to most of em before somebody came behind me putting me in a headlock.

"Where the fuck Dre and nem at" the guy behind me asked.

"I don't fucking know" I said tryna get out his grip.

I heard glass breaking from a distance meaning there was more niggas here.

"Bitch don't lie where the fuck they at" he gritted as his grip got tighte.

"I don't fucking know I haven't seen em"