Chapter 56

Diora Johnson-Ashton|Dee
                     Houston, Texas|📍

It's been three months since everything went down. Me, Tre, and the kids ended up moving 2 hours away from our old house and everyone else.

The kids were upset about it, but eventually understood it was for our safety. I also quit being a surgeon even though it was my dream job. I can find something else I enjoy doing cause that was making me miss out on too much of my kids life's.

Tre still goes on tour and stuff. The kids still go to their old schools we just have to wake up earlier than we normally would. It's a nice house we live in now plenty of space, couple of garages, big back and front yard and we don't have any neighbors.

I'm currently 4 months pregnant and big as fuck.

(I don't know if that's right)

Jahmir ended up getting a DNA test for Mya and of course she's his he's just dumb ass fuck. He still ain't playing the father role in her life though and I ain't gon force him to either. Kahmya doesn't talk to the other kids because she says it's not fair that Jah is a father to them, but not her like if she's not good enough. I told them just give her some time and she'll talk to them eventually.

______

I was currently going to pick up the twins and Mya since I already picked up Kahlil and Auna. I pulled up in the pick up line waiting for them to come out of the building. Once they got in I pulled off.

I haven't talked to Dre and nem since I was released from the hospital. I feel like it's there fault this shit happened. My mom is having Sunday dinner this weekend so i'll probably end up seeing them there.

I pulled up to the house and we got out heading inside.

"Bae we're back" I yelled

"Aight" Tre yelled back from upstairs

I wobbled to the couch sitting down. These babies were growing faster then when I was pregnant with the twins.

My feet were killing me at the moment. I took my slides off before sitting back on the couch. I don't feel good I just wanna rest.

"Mommy"Auna said running in the living room

"Hmm?"

"Can you play with me?" she asked smiling

"I'm not feeling good right now maybe later we can play" I said looking at her

"Okay" she said before she got up and ran upstairs

I grabbed my purse and my shoes before heading upstairs. I walked in the room seeing Tre playing the game. I laid on the couch that was in our room.

"You good?" he asked not taking his attention off the game

"No I don't feel good" I said

He turned the game off and came over to me feeling my forehead.

"You're burning up" he said

He walked off going in the bathroom he came back out with the thermometer walking over to me. He checked my temperature before standing back waiting for the thing to beep.

"We gotta call your practitioner your fevers too high" he said

I sat up grabbing my phone out my purse before sitting back as Tre put a cold towel on my forehead.

"Hello" she answered

"Hey Ms. Triston"

"Hey Diora wussup" she said