Chapter 20

Diora Johnson|Dee
                     Houston, Texas|📍

I woke up to Jahmir shaking me

"Mamas I'm finna head to work" he said

"Okay where's the kids" I said getting out of bed

"The twins still sleep Mya ended up waking up so I brought her in here, and put her back to sleep" he said pointing to a sleeping Mya on his side of the bed

The twins didn't go to school yet because. I didn't want them going to their old school for kindergarten so me, and Jah were in the process of finding schools near us.

"Oh okay bye I love you have a good day at work, and lock the door behind you" I said kissing his lips before heading in the bathroom

"Aiight I love you too" he said heading out the room

I brushed my teeth, and washed my face then walked out going back in the room. I checked the time seeing it was 7 am, and I don't have work until 3. I grabbed my phone heading downstairs to start making me, and the kids breakfast. I made eggs, bacon, sausage, and waffles.

I made their plates putting it on the counter and went upstairs to wake them up. I went in me, and Jah's room to wake up Mya

"Good morning pretty girl" I said kissing her forehead making her smile

I put her on my hip heading to Mari's room

"Good morning beautiful" I said kissing all over her face causing her to roll her eyes

"Don't roll yo eyes at me little girl" I laughed helping her out her bed. She was the one to always have an attitude if you woke her up.

We walked to Mir's room to wake him up

"Good morning handsome" I said shaking him only for him not to wake up, and he was the hardest one to wake up.

It took me a while to wake him up once he was fully up we headed downstairs. I sat them at the table, and put Mya in her highchair I gave them their food.

I sat at the island eating my food, and watching them. Once they were done I gave them something to drink then I put the twins, and Mya down letting them walk around. She always tried to keep up with the twins so that's how she learned how to walk.

I washed the dishes, cleaned up the kitchen, and Mya's highchair before putting it away. I grabbed Mya putting her on my hip, and grabbed the twins hands before heading upstairs. I went in their play room letting them play I put on Cocomelon then I put the baby gate up so they wouldn't be able to get out. I headed back to the room getting on my laptop, and checking my emails seeing I had a few surgeries today.

I looked at the time seeing it was only 9:30 I had time to put the kids to sleep, and get some more sleep before I had to go to work. I closed my laptop putting it back on the nightstand I got up going to the kids play room seeing Mya already asleep on the little couch they had in here. I grabbed her causing her to lay her head on my shoulder I took her to her room really quick, and laid her in her bed before leaving out, and cracking the door. I went back in the play room cleaning up the mess they made I turned the tv off, and grabbed the twins heading back in my room.

I put cartoons on for them, and let them watch it till they fell asleep. I set my alarm for 12:40 then went to sleep.

I woke up to my alarm going off I turned it off before it woke up the twins. I wanted to get myself ready before I get them, and Mya ready. I laid there for about another 5 minutes before getting up, and going to the bathroom to do my hygiene stuff I put lotion on before putting my scrubs on I put my lace front up into a bun. I brushed my teeth, and washed my face before putting my shoes on I packed my purse with everything I needed before picking up my phone calling Crystal