Chapter 102

Diora Johnson-Ashton|Dee
                      Massachusetts |📍

It's been a few months since we've been in Massachusetts. Tre's been distant from me and the kids lately. Ever since what happened between me and Mari that night we haven't been as close as we used to we barely even talk. I've tried apologizing she just says it's okay but it'll just still be weird between us. I've been going to appointments for me and the baby and everything is fine we'll get to know the gender soon.

I've been hanging out with Ariel whenever I can. I found out she has a daughter that's 3 and she's lesbian which I have no problem with.

I currently sat in the living room on my phone and laptop with Tre beside me. Bubba was upstairs taking a nap and the kids were at school.

I closed my laptop sighing. I'm so ready to go back to Houston ain't shit for us here.

I scooted over to Tre rubbing on his chest. He scoffed throwing his hand off me. My vision started to become blurry as tears filled my eyes.

"Do you not love me anymore? Am I not attractive anymore?" I asked wiping my tears

"I don't know" he shrugged

I got up grabbing my things and heading upstairs locking myself in our room. I decided to call Ariel and see if she wanted to hang out for the day. She responded saying yes that she'll come pick up me and bubba so I got up getting ready.

I got in the shower lathering my body with soap and letting my thoughts run wild as I washed up. I rinsed off and stepped out wrapping my towel around me.

I heard Tre pounding on the room door making me roll my eyes. I opened the door letting him in before heading over to my vanity. I sat down doing some light make up and applying lip gloss.

I parted my hair down the middle putting it in a sleek ponytail letting my curls flow down my back. I put lotion on my body then got dressed putting on a lace two piece panties and bra set.

I glanced behind me seeing Tre watching me get dressed. I scoffed continuing to put my clothes on.

I got dressed putting on a white long sleeve body suit with my light blue high waisted jeans. I put on my white stilettos and packed my white purse with everything I need.

I cleaned up my mess then put some perfume and jewelry on. I headed to bubbas room getting her ready. I dressed her in a white shirt with a denim overalls skirt with her little Air Force 1's. I did her hair putting two ponytails in the front and combing out her curls in the back.

I packed her diaper bag putting in diapers, wipes, an extra outfit, bottles, formula, and bibs. I grabbed her and her diaper bag heading back to the room.

I grabbed me a sweater and my purse and phone heading downstairs seeing that Ariel text me that she was here two minutes ago.

"Where you going?" Tre asked. I ignored him walking to the garage

I unlocked the car putting Bubba in her car seat and grabbing it before closing the door and locking the car back. I handed Tre the keys and headed to the door walking out.

"Don't forget to pick up the kids. I don't know when I'll be back see you later" I winked at him before turning around walking to Ari's car.

She got out taking bubbas car seat from me and strapping her in while I went around getting in the passenger seat. I placed bubbas diaper bag and my purse by my feet on the floor.

Ariel got in putting her seat belt on and pulling off.

"You look good" she said licking her lips

"Thank you, you do too" I smiled