Chapter 88

Jahmir Jones

I was sitting here listening to Ash nag about me not being here for the pass few days, but the reason I ain't been here is because I had business to take care of. I couldn't tell her what I've been handling cause it's a surprise for her birthday. She keep accusing me of cheating and I haven't been cheating but shit since she accusing me I might as well.

"Ma chill I ain't fucking cheating on you"I yelled since she wouldn't let me talk

Ayden was currently at daycare so I ain't have to worry about him hearing us.

"So where the fuck have you been? You been gone for a few days then show up here thinking shits sweet well guess what nigga it's not so leave" she said crossing her arm

"The fuck you mean leave?" I asked standing up

"I mean leave Jahmir. I'm not going to put up with your sorry ass lies" she laughed

"Man whatever you'll see" I said grabbing my keys and leaving the house.

I guess I'll stay at a hotel for a few days. Her birthdays this weekend so it ain't too far away.

Diora Johnson-Ashton

Todays Monday so I was busy running around making sure everything will be perfect for my grand opening tonight. I was currently now on my way home since the place was together. I pulled up to the house parking in one of the garages before grabbing my things and getting out. The kids should be on their way home from school and Tre picked up Auna and Kahlil for me.

I walked in the house hearing my babies screaming their heads off. I locked the door then headed upstairs going in me and Tre's room seeing he was trying to calm them down.

"What's wrong with them?" I asked placing my stuff down

"I don't know they've been like this for a few minutes. I've literally tried everything to get them to stop crying and they just won't" he said sounding stressed

"They probably sleepy" I said taking my shoes off and grabbing them from him "go make them a bottle for me please" I said rocking them

"My poor babies" I cooed

They were beginning to calm down a bit. Tre brought me the bottles and I begin feeding them and after burping them not even 30 minutes later they were sleep. I took them to their nursery laying them in their cribs before going back in our room taking a shower then getting in the bed.

"How'd everything go?" Tre asked

"Good everything's ready for tonight" I said

"That's good, get some rest it's gon be one hell of a night" he said kissing my lips. I nodded turning around falling right to sleep.

Few hours later...

I laid with my eyes closed as Tre shook me thinking I was sleep but I'm fully awake just laying here.

"Okay Tre I'm up, been up for the last minute" I said sitting up

"Then why you ain't get up?" he asked. I just looked at him and shrugged my shoulders.

"We got somewhere to be go get ready" he said

I got up going to take a shower. After my shower I got out putting on my red off the shoulder dress along with my white square shape tie up heels. I packed my white side purse with everything I need before spraying perfume on me. I put lotion on my body again before grabbing my phone and heading downstairs.

I walked downstairs not seeing anyone so I headed in the living room seeing the kids and Tre sitting on the couch.

"Period momma" Mari yelled