Chapter 39

Diora Johnson|Dee
                     Houston, Texas|📍

I was currently getting ready so I can head to the airport. The kids decided to stay with Jah, but I made them understand that I won't be able to pick them up cause ima be all the way in Atlanta. They said that they were okay with that so we'll see how this goes. Mya is always wanting to be with me so she'll probably make me end up flying back out here. I haven't talked to Jahmir since our argument. When he came to pick up to the kids I didn't say nothing to him, and he didn't say nothing to me I just gave him the kids, and they left.

I grabbed my last suitcase putting it in the uber before getting in. The driver pulled off heading to the airport. It was currently 12am, and I had to be at work at 9. Once we pulled up to the airport I got out grabbing my things and heading inside. I went through security, and put my bags through the scanner then headed to the terminal to wait on the plane. After 40 minutes of waiting it was time to board the plane. I handed the guy my ticket, and headed to first class I sat down putting my AirPods in.

*In Atlanta*

I was now at the house it was 4 am. I turned my alarm on for 7:40 before getting in the bed, and going to sleep.

I woke up to my alarm going off I turned it off before heading in the bathroom. I did my hygiene then headed back in the room I moisturized my body then put on my scrubs. Once I was finished getting ready I grabbed my bag, my phone, and my keys heading downstairs, and out the house. I unlocked the car getting in putting my seatbelt on before I pulled off to Starbucks.

I was now just sitting in the parking lot of Starbucks since it was only 8:20. I got a call from Mari

"Hi mommy" she said

"Hey baby" I said

"What are you doing?" she asked

"About to go to work what you doing?" I asked finishing my food

"Nothing"

"Oh, did you guys eat breakfast?"

"Yes daddy's taking us to dinner tonight" she said smiling

"That's good baby"

We continued talking for a little until I looked at the time seeing it was 8:40

"Okay Mari I got to go I love y'all i'll call y'all later" I said

"Okay we love you too" Mir, and Mari said before hanging up

I pulled off heading to the hospital. I pulled up parking in my usual spot before getting out grabbing my purse, and locking the car. I walked inside doing what I usually do.

*Few hours later*

I was now on my break so I pulled out my phone calling Ty.

"Hey" I said showing my face

"What you need?"

"Damn I can't just call you now?" I asked

"You can my bad ma i'm busy right now"

"So this what the fuck we doing now Tyler?" someone said in the background

"Who the fuck is that?" I asked scrunching up my face

"No one ima call you later" he said hanging up

I just rolled my eyes, and called Mir

"Hey mom" he said

"Wussup little boy what y'all doing" I said eating some salad

"Nothing playing with Apollo about to go swimming "