Chapter 100

Diora Johnson-Ashton|Dee
Houston, Texas|📍

It's been a week in a half I still haven't found any houses so we've been staying in this hotel. I've been letting Auna use her iPad for educational games.

I'm so close to calling my realtor to help me find something but Tre doesn't want anyone to know our location.

We were all currently looking at a house that this lady had for sale. It was beautiful it had 10 bed rooms 8.5 bathrooms and it was a cabin like house surrounded by trees but very spacious. The only thing is it was far from any schools so we'd have to drive awhile and living by nothing but tress terrified me.

"We'll take it" Tre said without checking with me. I signed the papers with him anyways because I did like the house.

We were going to be able to move in in a couple of days. We headed back to the hotel going our separate ways once again.

I walked in our hotel slamming our room door in Tre's face.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" Tre said coming in and closing the door behind him

"Me?" I laughed "you just fucking agreed on a house by yourself you didn't even talk to me about it. What if I didn't want to live there, what if I didn't like the house?" I whispered yelled

"But you did though" he shrugged

"Just leave me the fuck alone when you know how to act like an adult let me know. It might be awhile because it seems like your stuck in your teenage years still" I said walking in the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

I took a quick shower then got out standing in the mirror. I placed my hand on my slightly round stomach admiring my little baby bump that was forming.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth before heading out the bathroom. I got dressed putting on an oversized shirt with some shorts.

I got on my laptop looking at furniture for our house. I also looked at schools near by and I found a few good ones.

"Ma?" Tre said walking in the room

"What?" I asked not taking my eyes off my screen.

"I have a flight in the morning. I don't know when I'll be back"

I laughed trying to stay calm "You said we had to leave the state for our safety but here you are trying to leave us alone after you pulled us into this bullshit. You leave don't even think about coming back I'm not going to keep putting up with this. And you're risking our life's even more by leaving but go ahead Kai" I said closing my laptop and heading in the girls room.

"You guys wanna go to the pool?" I asked picking up Bubba

"Yes" Auna squealed. I nodded walking over to their suitcases and getting their bathing suits. I got them dressed in it quickly before heading back in our room.

"I'll talk to you later" Tre rushed off the phone. I shook my head walking over to my suitcase and getting my bathing suit before heading in the bathroom.

I changed putting on my red two piece and put white shorts over my bottoms. I grabbed three towels and headed back in the room grabbing my phone.

"Baby I'm not going to go anymore" he said following me out the room.

"Why not? I'm sure you have business to handle"

I grabbed Bubba and Auna's hand leaving out the hotel room. I walked to the kids room seeing if they wanted to go swimming too. Once they were ready we headed down to the pool.