Chapter 60

Diora Johnson-Ashton|Dee
Houston, Texas|📍

Today was my baby shower and we were all getting ready. I did some light makeup on myself then grabbed my purse before heading downstairs.

"Come on" Tre said

"Did you feed the animals?"

"Yeah" he said

I nodded getting up he took my hand and we walked out the house. Tre's mom decided to throw me a baby shower at her house she's the only one that knew the gender because I didn't want to know. She ended up telling everyone else so they can get stuff for whatever the babies genders is. Me, Tre, and the kids won't know the genders until we get there. I decided to be cordial and invite my family too i'm not gon talk to them as much though.

A hour later we pulled up to his moms house. Her house was pretty big so she wanted to do it here. Tre got out then went around helping me out.

"Ma Bella said she almost here" Mir said

"Okay" I said grabbing my purse

Bella was actually a good girlfriend to Mir which I liked she treats him good and he does the same.

We waited for Bella in the front so she wouldn't have to walk in the back by herself. Her mom dropped her off before leaving.

"Hey" she said hugging me

"Hey" I said hugging her back

She spoke to everyone before we all headed to the back gate going in the backyard.

"The parents have arrived" his mom said speaking into the mic

Everyone started to clap as we walked in. I looked around seeing nothing, but blue and pink.

"Your having a twin boy and a girl" she said

"Deadass?" Trevon said happily

"Yes" she smiled

Tre picked me up spinning me around. He pecked my lips repeatedly.

"We're having both genders baby" he said kissing me

"Yes we are" I said

"Let's go another boy in the house" Mir said

Mya and Mari rolled their eyes causing me and Tre to laugh.

"Ma they already annoying just imagine another one" Mya said

"Right" Auna said shaking her head walking away

"Y'all will be okay y'all gon love em" I said smiling

Tre took my hand and we went around speaking to everyone. I seen Jahmir here I don't know who the fuck keep inviting him to my shit like he belong here.

I went up to my parents and nem.

"Who invited Jahmir?" I asked

They all got quiet just looking at me.

"I did" Jordyn said

"Why the fuck would you invite him here? he has no reason to be here that's weird as fuck were both married and it's disrespectful you see my husband here along with his family actually this is his momma house so for you to invite him here was outta line Jodryn you and I both know that" I said

She just stood there laughing.

I nodded walking away I grabbed the mic before standing on the nearest chair.

"This shits over everyone can leave now if y'all want some food or whatever take it and go if y'all wanna take y'all gifts back as well go ahead I don't give a fuck" I said throwing the mic on the table before getting off the chair. I went in the house going in the bathroom locking the door.