Chapter 115

Diora Johnson-Ashton|Dee
                      Houston, Texas|📍

"Daylon clean this shit up now!" I yelled looking at the mess he made in the living room.

"No" he yelled

I glared at him and he quickly got to cleaning up or acting like he was.

"Auna are you getting ready?" I yelled upstairs

"Yes" she responded

"Okay when you come down bring the hair bucket" I said heading to the front door since someone was at the door.

"Hey" I said opening the door for Tre.

"Wussup" he said closing and locking the door behind him

"Daylon Trevon, I'm not gonna tell you again to clean this shit up. You just started cleaning up and then stopped" I yelled at him

He stared at me with his lip quivering and next thing you know he was full on crying. I rolled my eyes picking up his mess while he went to Tre. Tre's been traveling back and forth from Houston and LA to spend time with the kids. We talk whenever he comes around. I still talk to Jahmir as friends of course but Tre doesn't know and I think he doesn't need to know because we're not together.

"Aw look at my baby girl" Tre said as Auna walked in the living room in her soccer uniform.

When Auna was 7 she told me she wanted to play soccer so with no questions asked i signed her up and let me tell you my baby can kick the fuck out of a ball.

I smiled at her as she sat between my legs so I can do her hair. I brushed her hair up into a ponytail before braiding it down and putting her headband on.

"Go tell your siblings to come on" I said handing her the hair bucket.

"I'll be back I gotta go grab my stuff and him a jacket" I told Tre

"Alright"

I went upstairs going to my room grabbing my keys, phone, and my purse before going to Day's room and packing him a bag and grabbing his jacket.

We headed outside getting in the car. I made sure all of our chairs and things were in the trunk before getting in and pulling out the gate.

"Jareold when I get back you may call in Tareal then you can head home for the day" I said speaking to the security guard

"Okay thank you" he smiled

I nodded smiling as I rolled up my window. I pulled off to the center where the soccer game was.

After a hour or so I pulled up finding a parking spot parking and turning the car off.

"Ima go take her with her team and find us a spot in the shade while y'all get the stuff out" I said to the kids who only nodded at my words.

Trevon was gonna meet us up here since he had to go somewhere before coming.

"Make sure y'all lock my car back" I said handing Mya my keys

Once Auna grabbed her bag and water bottle I walked her over to the field with her coach then went to find a spot in the shade.

The kids brought over the chairs setting it up for us then we took a seat waiting for the game to begin.

We were halfway through the game and they were talking to their coach and taking a water break. Auna jogged over to me reaching for her water bottle.