Chapter 109

Diora Johnson-Ashton|Dee
                      Houston, Texas|📍

It's been a week since what happened at the school with Auna. I enrolled them into a different school it's much better than the other one it actually has black people there. My lawyer has been taking care of everything else for us.

I sat in my office signing off checks for my employees since today was pay day. I scrolled through my email seeing I had an email from
one of the guys that is the head of the construction team that's renovating the shelter.

He emailed me letting me know everything should be finished by the end of the month or the beginning of next month. I emailed him back thanking him before going back to signing.

My work phone begin to ring making me press the speaker button.

"Mrs. Johnson there's a woman here demanding to see you" the receptionist Alena said.

"Did she give a name?" I asked and the line went quiet

"Ariel" Alena said

I hung up grabbing my coat and keys before heading out my office. I locked the door and headed to the elevator getting on. As I stood in the elevator I put my coat on and paced back and forth for a few seconds.

I walked into the lobby not seeing Ariel. I looked over at Alena and she pointed outside. I stepped into the cold looking around.

At the end of the building stood Ariel.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in fucking Massachusetts" I gritted looking at her appearance. She looked a mess.

"Dee I need you. You kept ignoring me so I had to come here"

"How'd you find me?" I asked looking around the parking lot

"The internet. You know you and your family's the real deal" she smiled

"Ariel I don't know what kind of fucking sick game your playing but I don't want shit to do with it or you. You have some real fucking nerves showing up to my fucking job" I yelled

I heard a car pulling up so I looked back seeing Tre's car.

Great

Trevon got out of the car with a bag of food making his way over to me.

"Wussup baby" he smiled at me as he kissed my cheek before looking over at Ariel. I watched as his jaw clenched.

"Hey baby what you doing here?" I asked smiling at him

"I came to bring you lunch. It's cold out here you should be inside" he said finally taking his eyes off of Ariel.

"I'm going to go inside in a minute I'll meet you in my office" I said handing him the keys.

He kissed me before heading into the building.

"Well I see things are still good for you two" Ariel said

"Ariel leave me the fuck alone at this point you're doing too much. Stop fucking keeping tabs on me and my family we are no longer friends so get that through your damn head I don't want shit to do with you. If you try to get in contact with me again I'll file a restraining order on you and have you arrested now goodbye" I said walking away until she grabbed my arm.

"Dee-" I snatched my arm back ignoring her and walking back inside.

"Don't let her back in or anywhere near this place. If there's any problems call security" I said heading to the elevator.

I stepped on pressing the second floor. As the elevator started to move I pressed the emergency button taking time to get myself together.

I silently cried before wiping my tears and pressing the button and the doors opened up. I walked down the hall into my office seeing Tre on his phone.