Chapter 32

Jahmir Jones|Jah
                      Houston, Texas|📍

Today was Mya's party, and I had the twins and Dee kept Mya. I've been staying at a hotel ever since me, and Dee broke up or whatever.

I regret everything i've ever done to hurt her i've been trying to contact her, and talk about us, but she's been avoiding me as much as she can. Ima try to talk to her today hopefully she'll talk to me cause I miss her mane. The only time we'd talk is when we would talk about the kids other than that we don't talk I think she really done fucking with me.

I was getting the twins ready so we can head the venue. Once we were ready I grabbed the keys to my car, and we headed out the hotel going to the elevator we got on, and waited till it came to a complete stop before getting off, and heading out the building to the car. I helped the twins get in then got in pulling off heading to the party.

If Dee don't let me move back in i'm going to start looking at houses so I can have a place to live.

Diora

Me, and Mya were getting ready for her party. She had on black ripped up jeans with a shirt that had her name, and stuff on the front, and a picture her on the back it was blue,black, and white and she had on her black, blue, and white jordan 1's. I had on a blue shirt with black ripped up jeans, and my shoes to match Mya's I packed the kids a bag with extra clothes, and stuff. Then I grabbed Mya's hand, and we headed downstairs.

I put Mya on the couch along with the stuff I went outside to feed Apollo, and give him water. He had his own dog house out here Jah made it for him. It had a fan, a bed, some toys etc in it so he was good.

Once I was done feeding him I headed back inside, and locked the door behind me I grabbed Mya's hand and we walked out the house going to the car I unlocked the door before putting Mya in my G-wagon, and getting in myself I buckled up, and put on some music before pulling off. Mya's gifts from me were already in the trunk so I ain't have to worry bout that.

Yeah I bought me another G-wagon y'all I just had to.

Brace face by Rod wave begin to play, I pulled out my phone, and started to record me, and Mya as we started to sing along.

"I know you know what you do to me
I'm a fiend for your soul, so good to me
I forever want you next to me (yeah, yeah, uh-huh)
I'm addicted to your ecstasy (uh-huh, yeah)
I forever want you next to me (okay, okay, okay), uh
I'm addicted to your ecstasy (yeah)
Look, look, look
What kind of woman you is? What kind of man you like?
What kind of shit you like to do to make you feel alright?
Bae, you the sickest, I'm feelin' I need you in my life
Your people trippin', my people tripping, let's catch a flight" We sung I stopped recording, and put my phone down paying attention to the road again.

"I rather be yo N-I-G-G-A so we can smoke weed and sip lean all day" Mya yelled

My mouthed dropped open as I was shocked

"Mya no don't sing that part" I said shaking my head laughing

A few minutes later we pulled up I got out, and I grabbed Mya, the bag, and my purse along with my keys I put her down letting her walk I locked the car, and we headed in the building I held the door open for her letting her walk in first.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" everyone yelled causing Mya to smile, and clap

"It looks beautiful in here" I said hugging my mom, and nem