Chapter 80

Diora Johnson-Ashton|Dee
Houston, Texas|📍

I was currently in the kitchen making breakfast for the kids. When I was done I made their plates before calling them down. While they ate I headed upstairs going to take a shower.

After my shower I did my hair installing my black 30inch lace front. I flat ironed it then I begin getting dressed. I put on a white casual v neck jumpsuit along with my black heels. I packed my all black Louis Vuitton bag with everything I needed. I grabbed my purse and keys before turning the light off and leaving out the room.

I went in the twins nursery getting them ready I combed their hair out then packed their diaper bag. Tre's mom agreed to watching them while I handled some business. Once I had everything I picked them up along with their diaper bag and my purse before heading downstairs.

"Auna you got everything you need?" I asked

"Yes" she said

"Why y'all still ain't leave?" I asked the twins and nem

"We about to leave right now" Mir said

"Okay everyone out the house let's go" I said heading towards the door I set the alarm then left out the house

I unlocked my truck putting the twins in I buckled them up before going around and helping Auna get in.

"Bye have a good day at school I love y'all" I said waving at the kids

They spoke back before getting in their car. I got in putting my seatbelt on before pulling out the gate. I pulled up to the school watching as Auna's teacher helped her out the car. Once she was in the gate I pulled off to Tre moms house.

Once I got there I parked in the driveway turning the car off. I got out going to the back I put the twins diaper bag on my shoulder before grabbing their car seats. I closed the car door then headed up to the front door of the house. I placed the car seats down beside me then rung the doorbell.

"Hey baby" Linda said hugging me

"Hey moms" I said picking up the car seats and stepping inside

"They have everything they need in their diaper bag" I said taking it off my shoulder and handing it to her

"Okay"

"I'll call you when I'm on my way to get them or I'll have Tre come pick them up. It won't be no later than 1 since they have a doctors appointment" I said

"Okay well go handle your business take your time" she smiled

"Okay thank you" I said turning around and leaving out the door

I got in the car putting my seatbelt on then begin putting the address to the building I was supposed to be meeting my realtor at in the GPS.

I played some music then pulled off following the directions.
_________
I pulled up in the empty parking lot putting my car in park. I grabbed my stuff before getting out and locking the doors. I headed inside the empty building not seeing anyone I grabbed my phone checking the messages making sure I had the time right.

"Hi, I'm sorry my husband made us late" my realtor Zaida said

"Hi it's fine" I said looking over at her and her husband. Zaida was a brown skin woman who stood at 5'5 with hazel eyes, plush pink lips, and natural long brown hair that was always in some type of hairstyle.

"This is my husband Caleb, Caleb this is Diora" she said introducing us

"Hi nice to meet you" he said reaching his hand out to shake mines