Chapter 111

Diora Johnson-Ashton|Dee
                      Beverly Hills, CA|📍

3 years later

It's been three years since me and the kids up and left Houston not telling anyone. I thought it was the right thing to do for me and my kids so I did it. I decided to move to Beverly Hills, Los Angeles. It's very different out here. We haven't spoke to any of our family since Tre's funeral. I've only occasionally talked to Jahmir and Carmen. Jahmir has been helping me through this whole thing for the past 3 years but nobody knows we talk besides the kids and they're not really a fan of it. He's been a good friend though.

My babies Mir and Mari are now in college and sadly don't live with me anymore but they do come and visit whenever they have the chance like today is their last day of school before summer break so their moving back in. Mir decided to go to FAMU and Mari didn't wanna be far from her twin so she went to a law school out there.

Mya will be a senior in high school after summer. She's been getting into a lot of fights and drama since we've moved out here.

Tinker and Liyah are now freshman in high school well after summer they'll be freshmen. Auna is in 4th grade.

Bubba is now 4 and Daylon Trevon Ashton is now 3.

I haven't been working since we've moved. I mean I don't need to anyways I have enough money to save us a life time. Tre's cars that I decided to keep stays in the garage and his clothes and things stay in my closet as if he still lives with us.

Before we left I got a letter in the mail that the adoption is finalized so the twins, Mya, and tinker are officially Tre's kids and now has his last name. It was a whole process to legally change their last names but I did it cause they wanted to.

I decided to leave Victoria in charge of the buildings I told her to continue going through with everything for the shelter even though I left. We don't really talk but she calls and emails me whenever she needs to. I made her swear to not tell anyone we talk though.

I sat in my office drinking my coffee as I went through some more email's about Tre's shop. I decided to continue to build it to honor him. It's now one of the best tattoo shops in Houston.

"Mommy" Bubba yelled

I quickly placed my coffee down and ran into the dining room where they were.

"What happened?" I asked looking at the mess on the floor

"Day spilled his juice everywhere" Treviana said or should I say Trevi since she demands we all call her that or bubba

"Ugh okay find yourself something to wear we're going out in a few" I said checking the time on the touch screen refrigerator

"Yay" she squealed running out the dinning room

"Stop running" I yelled

I cleaned up the juice and cleaned off the table. I grabbed Day and went upstairs cleaning him up. I got him dressed in a white long sleeve polo shirt with some true religion jeans along with his retro Jordan's. I braided his hair in two braids then let him play.

I went to get bubba dressed into some light blue jeans a black shirt and her black cat 4's. I did her hair in two ponytails then went to go get myself ready.

I got dressed putting on something simple. I packed my purse grabbing my keys and phone.

"Bubba let's go" I said picking up Day and his little bag.

We headed outside to the car and I put them in and buckled them up then I went around getting in.

"Momma can you play Summer"