Chapter 81

Diora Johnson-Ashton|Dee
                     Houston, Texas|📍

It's been a few months and in those months me and Tre have been planning our wedding which is in a few weeks. My rec center is done I just have to start hiring people.

Me, Kahlil, and Tre's birthday was great. I threw Kahlil a party at the Trampoline park since that's what he wanted. Tre's birthday was a day after mines I bought him a new car, some designer, and I surprised him with a studio room in the house so he can work at home sometimes.

For my birthday he threw me a party at the club, bought me a new truck and some designer outfits.

I was currently on my way to the rec center since I had a couple of interviews today. Once I pulled up I parked before grabbing my things and getting out.

I locked my car then headed in the building going to my office. I unlocked my office door before walking inside and closing it behind me. I sat down getting situated then I patiently waited for the lady I was interviewing to come.

"Good morning Mrs. Johnson" the lady spoke walking in

"Good morning Marley take a seat" I smiled lightly

We begin to talk about her personal life etc. I liked her I feel like her working here would be a good fit.

"Okay well I'm going to give you a tour around the building and you can start Monday" I smiled standing up

"Oh my God seriously?" she asked

"Yes" I chuckled

"Thank you" she smiled standing up

I walked out ahead of her and begin giving her a tour and showing her where she would be most of her time here. I hired her as one of the ladies at the front desk that check people in and show people the directions to where they need to be.

"Okay well I'll see you Monday" I said

"Thank you once again" she smiled

"No problem" I smiled

I walked back to my office seeing my next interview would be in 10 minutes.
__________
I was finally done with doing interviews for today. I actually hired a few people the others didn't fit the job description.

I was now on my way to this wedding cake and wine tasting place with Tre. The twins were with his mom.

"How'd the interviews go" he asked

"It went good" I said

He nodded pulling in the parking lot. He helped me out the car then we headed inside.

"Trevon and Diora?" the lady ask

"Yes" Tre said

The lady led us to a table in the back and handed us a menu.

"You guys can choose from the menu what flavors of cake you would like to taste, and I'll bring out a few drinks you guys could choose from as well" she said

"Okay thank you" I said opening the menu

"Let's try this one" Tre said pointing to one of the choices

I nodded agreeing with him. After we picked out a few we wanted to taste we let the lady know.

"So how's music and stuff going ?" I asked

"It's going good. I'm supposed to be going on tour after our wedding" he said

"Oh okay" I said

"Have you heard from the kids dad ?"