Chapter 113

Diora Johnson-Ashton|Dee
                      Houston, Texas|📍

It was only a week left of summer and the twins were now packing to head back to college. I honestly didn't want them to leave but they had to so I had no choice.

Tre was here so that he can be there when we drop them off at the airport later.

I currently sat in the middle of Mari's bed crying watching as she packed.

"Momma you don't have to cry it's our last year and I'll call you every day like I used to" she laughed at me but it wasn't funny

"Mari it's not funny" I pouted

"Tahh yo momma in here being a crybaby Mir" Tre yelled walking into the room

"Fuck all of y'all" I said throwing the pillow on the bed and going to my room. I walked in the room closing the door behind me before jumping in my bed crying into my pillow.

"Ma" Tre said walking in the room

"Leave me alone"

"Come here" he said sitting at the end of the bed. I rolled my eyes making my way to him.

He placed me in his lap before talking "You got like 6 more kids to send to college you ain't gotta cry they coming back it's only for a year it'll go by fast" he said wiping my tears "it'll be okay baby I promise" he  said pecking my lips catching me off guard

"Tre i- I'm sorry if I lead you the wrong way but this can't happen between us" I said getting off of his lap.

"Why not? You still with that girl" he asked

"No, I'm single but I'm just not ready to go back to where we were. I need time" I sighed

"I understand I'm sorry if I over stepped"

"It's fine"

"Ma it's time to go" Mari yelled

I grabbed my keys and my purse before heading downstairs with Tre behind me. We all loaded into the car and I pulled off to the airport.

Kahmari Ashton

We pulled up at the airport getting our bags out. Me and Mir said bye to our siblings and parents before heading into the airport.

"Have you talked to Niyah?" I asked as we boarded the plane

"Yeah, she should be on her way to Florida now" Mir said

Aniyah went to a college in Houston for the first 3 years since she had to take care of Dominic but her and Mir are still together and they switch off with Dominic whenever we have breaks. Aniyah's going to college at FAMU with Mir this year since it's our last year. I go to FAMU college of law it's 3 hours away from Mir which sucks but the drive isn't too much for me so I visit him often. Grace and my mom agreed to watch Dominic for her and Tootie.

I'm excited that my bestie is coming finally. I applied for an apartment off campus and Niyah applied for a single dorm. Tootie applied for an apartment by hisself and is gonna be roommates with a random person because there wasn't anymore single apartments left.

We sat in our seats on the plane until we took off. I put my AirPods in falling asleep.

A few hours later we landed in Florida getting an uber to a hotel that we were gonna be staying at until move in day at college.

I got a room for myself and Tootie and Niyah got a room together. Our rooms aren't too far from each other though only two doors down.

I got in my hotel room locking the door before heading into the bathroom. I took a much needed shower before getting out and putting on sweats and a tank top. I wasn't hungry so I crawled in bed watching a movie on my laptop until I fell asleep.