Chapter 54

Diora Johnson-Ashton|Dee
Houston, Texas|📍

1 month later...

It's been a month since Trevon left he called me and the kids whenever he could, he stopped calling two weeks after he left. The kids asked about him and I told them the truth I try not to tell the kids too much of our business, but something always happens and I end up not being myself so they ask what's wrong and I tell them.

Auna doesn't know the truth though I just told her he's working and he'll come back soon, but my baby's not dumb she knows something happened between us.

The fucking plan b didn't work so i'm currently pregnant Tre doesn't know though, but I plan on telling him whenever I see him again.

Mya still doesn't talk to anyone, we talk sometimes. Jahmir came over to talk to her, but that went left she just ended up going off on him. Tre hasn't been to any of the kids events not even Auna's ballet recitals. My mom knows about my pregnancy she was happy even though she said she ain't wanna be another babysitter last month. The kids and the crew know about it too.

Today was Monday and I didn't have work this week so I was just at home by myself since the kids were at school. I was currently sitting on the couch eating Mexican tacos while watching Jane the virgin. I heard the front door open I looked over seeing Tre walking in and I scoffed shaking my head.

"Wussup" he said sitting on the couch.

I just continued watching tv and eating.

"Diora can we talk" he said

"..."

"Diora"

"..."

He grabbed the remote turning the tv off.

"I was watching that Trevon" I said still eating as I glanced at him.

"Why Trevon?"

"That's the name yo momma gave you aint it?" I asked finishing up my food before getting up.

"Yeah, but you call me Tre" he said following me in the kitchen I threw my trash away and washed my hands.

"What do you want Tre why are you here?" I asked looking at him.

"I live here don't I ?" he asked

"I don't know do you" I said grabbing a water bottle out the fridge before going upstairs with him trailing behind me.

"Diora can we just talk like adults"

"Fucking talk about what Trevon you left me and the kids for a fucking month" I said

"I know and i'm sorry baby I was just upset I needed to clear my head" he said

"Okay and you don't think I was too Tre?" I asked looking at him and he just stayed quiet.

"You left only for you to fucking get what you wanted in the end" I said

"What you mean?"

"I'm fucking pregnant Tre the stupid ass plan b didn't work" I yelled

"Really?" he said coming up to me.

"Move away from me" I said stepping back.

"Mmcht Dee don't be like that"

"Be like fucking what Tre? you left for a fucking month and had our fucking baby crying asking when's daddy coming home. I was just as upset as you were, but I didn't fucking leave I stayed because I knew we could fix this. I never said I wasn't having anymore of your kids Tre I said as of right now I wasn't, but here the fuck I am giving you what you want. This is what you want so you can stay home and take care of this child. Don't get me wrong I love all my kids including this one, but right now I just didn't need another one" I said wiping my tears before sitting down crying.