Chapter 23

Crystal Washington
                      Houston, Texas|📍

Me, and Isaiah were getting the triplets ready so we can go to the water park with the gang.

"Elizah stop fucking running around, and come put these clothes on i'm not about to chase you" I said annoyed I just took him out the tub, and he was running around naked.

Isaiah brought him back to me so I can get him dressed I moisturized his body, and got him dressed Isaiah had already got Essence, and Elijah ready.

Once we had everything we all headed to the car we getting in then Isaiah pulled off heading towards Dee's house where we were gonna meet up at.

Dee

Me, and Jahmir had just got finished getting the kids ready, and they were sitting down on the couch watching tv.

I had already took a shower so I headed back upstairs so I can put on my actual outfit I put my black two piece bathing suit on with denim jean shorts I didn't put on a shirt I just left my bathing suit top on I put my black Nike benassi slides on. I grabbed my purse after making sure I had everything in it. I headed to the hallway closet, and grabbed a bag for the kids, and put extra outfits, towels,snacks, and shoes in it.

I headed downstairs seeing Jah, and Tootie had on matching swim trunks. Him, and the kids were sitting on the couch I sat down too. We were waiting on the gang, and nem to get here so we can head to the water park.

20 minutes later the gang was here, and we waited for the sprinters to get here once they pulled up well all got in with our kids. There was 3 sprinters so it was nice amount of us in each one.

"Ma" Mya said reaching for me so I took her from Jahmir

"Yes" I said

"Baba"

"No it's cup mama" I said handing her her cup

We were trying to get her off a bottle, and onto a cup we've been trying for like a week or so now.

"Momma Tootie keep bothering me" Mari said sitting next to me

"Tootie leave yo sister alone"

"Ma I ain't even touch her she lying" he said

"What I tell you about saying that"

"My fault I mean she telling a story" he said correcting hisself

"Yo lil nigga be talking like he 20" Mike said laughing

"Right he get that shit from Jah"

"He don't get shit from me" Jah said

"Then where he get it from" I said side eyeing him

"You"

"Boy bye"

A few minutes later we pulled up to the water park getting out.

"Bae we should've brought her stroller" I said getting out with Mya

"I did" he said going to get it i'm assuming

"Here" he said pushing it in front of me so I can put her in

I put her in, and buckled her up I put my purse, and their bag at the bottom of the stroller. We all headed inside the park paying for ourselves etc.

"Best friend" Mike said running to me

"What"

"Save me Nick keep fucking with me" he said tryna hide behind me

"Uh uh move away from me, and my child with that fuckery" I said pushing Mike