Chapter 104

Diora Johnson-Ashton|Dee
Houston, Texas|📍

It's been like a week or so since we've been back home. We've been staying with whoever we could while our house is getting built. We decided to just start over and build a house. This one we were going to have more security etc.

The kids wanted to go back to their old schools so I enrolled them back in there. I hate that I have to keep moving them. Me and the kids still haven't talked it's crazy to me because I miss my kids I miss talking to them about any and everything.

Tomorrow I'm going to the rec center to let everyone know I'm back and so I can finish where I left off.

I currently sat on the couch staring at the dent in my finger where my wedding ring usually sat. I sometimes feel like Tre doesn't really love me anymore like he's only doing this for the kids. He's been staying with his family while I stay with my brother and best friend. The kids go stay with him some days and me the other days. I sometimes stay over there too whenever he wants me to.

My phone vibrated and I picked it up seeing that Tre texted me.

Come stay the week with me. I miss you.

I smiled to myself texting him back.

I'll be over in an hour.

I got up going to the guest room I was staying in closing the door behind me. I got undressed going to get in the shower.

After my shower I got out putting on something sexy but casual. I put on my white lace two piece panties and bra set after putting lotion on.

I got dressed putting on my brown body suit with black high waisted jean shorts. My phone begin to ring and I seen Ariel's name go across the screen.

"What Ariel?" I said putting her on speaker

"Dee I fucking need you! Please talk to me" she cried

"I told you to lose my number why do you keep contacting me? Ima about to change my number if you don't leave me alone"

"Dee please? Can we just meet up later I want to talk to you"

"I don't live in Massachusetts anymore" I said putting on my white Air Force's

"What ? Why not?" she asked finally her sobbing coming to an end

"Because I just don't. I moved to focus on my family and my marriage that you basically ruined by fucking coming onto me"

"Dee look I'm sorry about that shit. I don't know what the fuck I was thinking can you just forgive me"

"No Ariel now please leave me alone and lose my number for real this time"

"I-" I cut her off by hanging up

I sighed throwing my phone on the bed and heading in the bathroom. I admired my looks in the mirror along with my baby bump that was showing very good in the body suit.

I combed my hair out before parting it down the middle and putting it in a low back bun. I packed me a bag for Tre's and packed my purse as well. I put perfume and jewelry on then headed out the room with my things after cleaning up.

I told Carmen and Dre I was leaving before heading out to the car. I put my things in getting in after. I buckled up pulling off to Tre's mom house.

Bubba was already over there with him and the kids were at school. We ended up getting them new cars so they wouldn't really be noticed even though Tre said he handled everything and we're okay I just still wanted to be safe.