Secrets (Anika's POV)

It had been 9 months, I had to know what he was up to. I was tired of secrets. I'd follow him after school to wherever he went to.

Izuku was careful, he kept looking back. Was it that big of a secret? "Young Midoryia! You're late!" I heard a voice call.

"Sorry All M- Sir. I thought I was being followed." Izu responded.

I peeked around the corner. The beach? I'd noticed someone was cleaning it, but Izu? That didn't seem like him. Wait was that-?

"ALL MIGHT?!" I jumped around the corner. "You've been training with ALL MIGHT?!"

Izuku swung his head around. "ANIKA!"

"Young Midoryia! You let someone follow You?!" All Might asked frantically.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I shrieked.

"I can explain!" Izuku cried. "Anika, All Might is training me to try and get into U.A.! All Might, I'm sorry, I didn't know she followed me!"

"So you finally developed a quirk?" I asked.

"I- no..." Izu said.

"Then why train?" I asked.

"I-i can't tell you." He said.

"Well if you can't, he can." I said, turning to All Might. "Tell me." I said, activating Voice, which I'd gotten much better at using. I didn't care who he was, he was making my brother lie to me. I intended to know why.

" I don't actually have a quirk I was given one and I'm slowly losing control of it to the point I can only do hero work for 3 hours a day now. I'm training Young Midoryia here to be my successor." All Might said before covering his mouth. "How did you do that?"

"It's one of her quirks sir. I didn't know she could channel it so well now." Izuku said, staring at me with confusion, his eyebrows raised.

"That's cuz you're never home anymore..." I muttered.

"I'm sor- wait no. Why can't you be happy? I'm finally getting this works this! I wasn't born all grand and great with 2 ultra powerful quirks like you! No, I was the one you completely quit using them for! I was the weakling you didn't want to feel left out!" Izu said, on the verge of tears.

"Izu- I'm so happy for you! But... Why didn't you tell me? Why did you lie?" I pulled him into a hug. "Big baby."

" I have to. I was told not to tell anyone. " He said and hugged me back, looking at All Might. The amount of pure hatred I felt for the hero in that moment startled even me. No one came between me and my family.

All Might must have seen my glare, because he shifted like he was genuinely afraid of my small form. "I think- I think we can skip training today Young Midoriya, you should explain some things to your sister."

"Y-yes sir. I'll make up for it tomorrow." He bowed.

*Time skip again since I'm lazy*

Only one word to describe today. W-o-w. Izuku was finally getting a quirk, and the number one hero's for that matter! My head is swimming with information. One For All, he had called it. A strength, speed, and stamina boosting quirk that could be passed down the others. Much stronger than anything I had. "Hey Izu?"

"What? If it's about OFA, can it wait?" He asked, lifting his weights.

I sighed in defeat.

•≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈•

A couple days later I was peacefully eating lunch at school when Bakugou all but exploded out of his seat. "WHO DREW THIS?!" He growled, holding up my latest artistic masterpiece. I ducked my head and snickered. "Well?! Step up, fight me!" He taunted.

"You look great Blast Boy!" I called, snickering.

"RATS! IT WAS YOU, WASN'T IT?!" He screamed, slamming his hand down on the table in front of me, his hands smoking.

" I have no idea what you're talking about. "I said, batting my eyelashes innocently. " calm down Bakugou, it's a very flattering picture."

He calmed down drastically. Oops, I hadn't meant to use Voice. "What the-? He stalked off. "You'll pay for this Rats."

"Whatever Angry Pomeranian." I muttered with a laugh.

(Sorry this one is a bit short! I hope you guys like it so far. ~Sho😊❤)