Sport's Festival Part 2

Once again, the eliminated were removed. It was finally time for the best part. Machias during the final stage weren't always, how you say, fair, but definitely fun. I went up against a couple people from 1B, 1A, and even the Support Course. Pretty soon the bracket was narrowed to 8.

Shinsou H. vs Midoryia I.

Bakugou K. vs Tokoyami F.

Todoroki S. vs Sero H.

Uraraka O. vs Midoryia A.

Oh good, I was up against Uraraka. I still hadn't forgiven her for her incompetence during the entrance exam. She had almost gotten Izuku killed. The idea of fighting her out some pep back in my step. That is, until I heard her and Izuku talking strategy. Betrayal. That's all I felt.

The Bakusquad was discussing for Sero, so I went to sit with them. There must have still been pain on my face, because when I sat down Mina asked what was wrong. When I explained she hugged me and said she was sorry, then Bakugou said the most uncanny thing. "Show him then." He said with a shrug. "Absolutely slaughter her in the arena and show him how much it hurt you. I know you can wipe the floor with her."

"I-" I was shocked to say the least. A vote of confidence from Bakugou? Was this the second Thursday of the week and a blue moon? "Thanks Bakugou, I will." I felt my face flush.

We started with Bakugou and Tokoyami and  honestly? I felt bad for Dark Shadow. That was not a fair match-up at all. Then Todoroki and Sero, and I almost got impaled by an ice wall so that was fun. Then it was Izu and Shinsou.

I was about ready to fight the guy myself with the insults he was spitting. I wondered for a brief moment why Izu hadn't replied, I knew he wasn't for violence but he also didn't take shit very well anymore. Then it made sense, Ojirou had resigned due to memory loss, and he was on Shinsou's team for the last game. In fact, all of Shinsou's Tema had resigned. Was his quirk voice activated?

Finally, Izu couldn't stand it anymore, he shouted back. And like that, he was walking out of bounds. I jumped up. "Come on Izu! Focus! You can break it!"

"And Izuku Midoryia is walking out of bounds!" Present Mic announced.

There was a huge 'BOOM!' And Izuku was snapped out of it. His pointer finger was broken. I grinned, he'd done it! This would be over soon, so I started to leave to get ready.

"Hey." Bakugou called. I turned. "Remember what I said." He said. "Wipe the floor with her. I'm looking forward to fighting you next round." I grinned and nodded. "Will do Pomeranian." I felt a fuzzy feeling in my stomach all the way to the entrance of the arena.

As I entered the arena I saw Uraraka across the way. She waved. I just rolled my eyes. Tensing into a crouch, the second Present Mic said go I pounced at her legs, knocking her down and pinning her hands. "Oh come on, you have to have more fight then that." I snapped. "One free hit." I offered. I took the blow and, since I knew she made contact, the opportunity, landing a kick to her stomach and floating up, dragging her along with me and flipping her over me, inches from the boundary line. "Oops, guess I came up just a little short." I said, genuinely cringing. I had meant to end it there. I looked over to see Bakugou actually smiling, and that made me feel a bit better. "Release me." I said with Voice and Uraraka tapped her hands together. I landed with a thump just as she was getting up. "I- I won't give up." She said. "I admire that." I said. "But unfortunately I have a Pomeranian to fight next." I said and grabbed her, shoving her out of bounds. I turned and left, with a new-found respect for Ochaco Uraraka. I had thrown her hard.

I went to sit back down when Izuku caught me. "You could have killed her!" He exclaimed.

"But I didn't." I said. "And I'm sure your advice did her just fine." I spat.

"I-" Izuku seemed taken aback. "I knew you didn't need help. She did. And it didn't do her any good anyways. Now listen, I need to talk to you about Todoroki." He told me about Endeavor, and Todoroki's past. I was shocked. "Well I better go." He said and gave me a hug. "Good luck." I said, sitting down with the Bakusquad.

"You kinda scare me when you're angry." Kiri said.

"Agreed." Sero and Denki said, and Mina nodded.

"What did the nerd say?" Bakugou asked.

"You could have killed her!" I said in my best impression of Izuku's voice. "Oh! It's starting!" I exclaimed and leaned forward as I saw Todoroki enter the arena.

It was pretty standard to begin with. Todoroki shot ice, Izu blocked it, repeat. But then Izu started calling out to Todoroki.

"Everyone else is giving it their all!" He shouted. "What are you doing? Use your full power! You won't win using just your ice!"

"I will not use my father's side in battle." Todoroki called back.

"IT'S YOURS!" Izuku screamed. "YOUR QUIRK, NOT HIS!"

Todoroki started to steam. "Damn it Izu you idiot." I muttered and jumped up. Then Todoroki burst into flame.

Somewhere nearby someone, a male, screamed, "SHOTOOOOO!" I realized it was Endeavor. The bastard. "You've accepted your birthright!" He said something else, I didn't know nor care what it was.

"IZU!" I screamed, running down the stairs of the stadium. "STOP THEM! THEY'LL KILL EACHOTHER!" I screamed to Cementos.

Todoroki activated both sides, a sight that might have been beautiful if I wasn't choking on worry for Izu. Then Izu was preparing to attack. They both charged. I went to call away Todoroki's fire, but nothing happened. I glared up at the commentators stand. "FUCK YOU AIZAWA!" I screamed. There was a huge explosion, and cement flew everywhere. I shoved someone, pretty sure it was Endeavor, out of the way and jumped over the boundary that separated the spectators and the fighters. As I was running across the arena, the dust settled. Todoroki was standing and Izuku was slumped unconscious against a pile of cement.

"And the winner is Shoto Todoroki!" Present Mic called. "Anika Midoryia, do not touch Izuku Midoryia or else you will be disqualified." He added.

"DISQUALIFY ME THEN!" I challenged. "THAT'S MY FUCKING BROTHER!" I ran up to him and gently picked him up. When I turned back Todoroki was gone. Coward. I rushed Izu to Recovery Girl, who took him then promptly kicked me out.

With nowhere better to go, I went back to the stadium. Bakugku was waiting in the arena and Present Mic was whispering to Aizawa and Nezu about something. He cleared his throat suddenly and said. "Ok, Principal Nezu made an exception for Anika Midoryia considering her relation to Izuku Midoryia and the present condition of Ochaco Uraraka."

Sweet. I jogged down to the arena.