Sport's Festival Final Part (Bakugou's POV)

Bakugou's POV:

As she casually walked into the arena I shook my head and bit back a smile. "Rats." I said with a nod. She chuckled at the nickname.

"They appear civil now." Present Mic said. "But these 2 are quite possibly 1A's strongest, and if not that most dedicated fighters." That was just his way of saying we were violent. I wasn't dumb. "This is Katsuki Bakugou versus Anika Midoryia. START!"

I went first, but she predicted my move and spun out of the way and tried to kick me in the head. I set off one hand and stepped back, setting her hands aflame. She charged at me and I blew her back. She fired back fire pure white fire, but neither of us gave any ground.

The heat only made me sweat more, and the sweat made me stronger, so soon the the entire stadium was lighting up as my hands crackled. She just wouldn't give up though.

I stopped attacking and spun away from the fire, striking an explosion to her back. She was caught off guard, but quickly whirled around to continue her assault. I hit her with my new move, which I called 'Howitzer Impact'. She slid back several feet, but took the impact quite well. Something seemed off though. She was exhausted.

She ran shakily toward me and concern flooded my brain. Wait, she needed to stop. But forfeit wasn't an option for her, no she was too much like me. So I jumped on her and ignited my hands once again. This knocked her unconscious. Fuck.

I raked my hands through my hair and picked her up. "It was the only way you'd stop." I muttered and carried her out.

I carried her to Recovery Girl, who seemed surprised to see me carrying her in, but cleared the table for her. I set her down and she went to get her stuff.

Now alone I smiled at her and brushed her damp hair out of her eyes. "Hmph, that was stupid but respectable brat."

"Oooooo~ do you have a soft spot for my sister Kacchan?" (This man surely does not fear death.)

"Deku!" I whirled around. He was sitting up in a hospital bed. I processed his words. "No, your sister is just as dumb as you are. And shut up." I said quickly. I was lying of course. I'd never say it, but she had me wrapped around her finger. "Besides, shouldn't you be asleep since Icyhot fucked you up?"

"I feel fine, and speaking of Todoroki I want to see you and him fight." He said and stood up.

"Oh yeah, forgot about that." I said, glancing at Anika.

"You gonna kiss her?" Deku asked.

"No!" I exclaimed, but I wished I could, but that would be really disrespectful.

"Good, cuz then I'd have to beat the shit out of you." He said and walked out. Something about Deku cursing felt so wrong that I shuddered before following.

I quickly walked ahead of him, making it to the entrance. "Good luck." Deku said.

"Tch, I don't need luck. I have talent." I snapped and walked into the arena.

Icyhot was waiting. I'll spare you the details of the fight since the stupid bastard didn't even fight back, but in short he passed out and I won. But I didn't actually win since he didn't use his fire like he did with Deku. What the fuck did Deku have that I didnt?!

When I woke up my arms were chained and my mouth covered. I screamed and snarled. NOT AGAIN! I screamed in my mind. HOW DID THE VILLAIN GET ME AGAIN?! Then I realized they were metal. I was okay. Now I was just angry. Who put me in restraints?! All Might walked up and gingerly put a medal around my neck and backed away. "Good job Young Bakugou." He muttered and moved on to Icyhot, then Anika. We locked eyes briefly, and my growls seised for a moment before starting again.

When I was finally released from my restraints I saw Anika talking to Pink Cheeks and Ponytail. I wonder what they were talking about.