First Day Part I (Anika's POV)

"IZUKU!" I screamed, whacking his sleeping form with a pillow. "WAKE UP! We're going to be late!"

He bolted up in bad. "Crap!" He jumped up and frantically got dressed, running a hand through his untamed hair. "What time is it?!"

"We have 30 minutes. Cut the chit chat." I said and grabbed my bag, opening the door.

"Right, bye mom!" Izuku called.

" Have a great day you 2!" Mom called. We ran off and hopped on the subway.

When we got there, I was shaking. With excitement or anxiety, I couldn't say. "Are you ready?" I asked Izuku, glancing at him out of the corner of my eye. I was almost relieved to see he was as nervous as I was. He took a deep breath and nodded, taking my hand as we walked onto the campus together.

"Class 1A is... This way!" I pointed to the left and ran until I found a group of teams gathered around the door that read '1A'. "Oh no." I said when I recognize the blonde screaming at the others.

"DEKU! RATS!" Bakugou roared when he saw us.

"Y-y-yes Kacchan?" Izuku asked timidly.

"Fuck off Bakugou." I said point blank.

Izuku swatted my arm lightly. "No swearing Anika!"

"I'm older! I can swear!" I protested, my eyes not leaving Bakugou, just waiting for his latest temper tantrum the start.

"HOW DARE YOU GET INTO U.A.!" Bakugou growled. "I WARNED YOU!"

"Awww, is the wittle baby Pomeranian feeling thweatened?" I taunted, smirking.

"I- of course not! I'm way better then you and your quirkless Deku of a brother!" He said, huffing.

Oh, that was the wrong thing to say today. I punched him in the face. Hard. "Katsuki Bakugou. Diss me all you want but you breathe one more bad word about my brother and the next punch will knock you out clean. Learn your fucking place." I hissed my eyes flaring with temper.

He growled, rubbing his jaw, his eyes filled with... was that betrayal? "You wanna do this Rats? We can do this." His hands lit up.

"Honestly Bakugou, would you be worth my time? You're just a little boy with a complex. You diss others because you can't stand yourself, and it makes you feel better about your overwhelming superiority complex. And then after you have that tamped down here comes the inferiority complex here to tell you that you're nothing better than any of us. And so comes to vicious cycle which is where you get your awful anger issues. Like seriously, can you show a little respect? Or is that too much to ask from a little brat? Do us all a favor and mature a little." I rolled my eyes as he lunged at me, making a wall of fire. "But since you insist on acting on your weak impulses, I'll kick your ass."

The sensei, his name was Aizawa, slid into view. Literally, he was in a sleeping bag. "There will be no 'doing' of anything." He locked my gaze and my fire shrunk down to nothing, then he wrapped his scarf around Bakugou, sliding out of the sleeping bag.

I looked at my hands, then at Izuku, then at Aizawa. "Eraserhead!" We exclaimed in sync.

"Yes yes, now, you and this loud one cause any more problems and I'll expel you so fast your head spins. You don't get chances with me. You aren't in Middle school anymore." He said, releasing Bakugou who- quite literally- looked ready to explode.

I gulped. "Yes sensei." I said, bowing. Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Tch, whatever." We both sat, glaring daggers at eachother.

A boy behind me leaned forward. He had yellow hair and a black streak in it, "You know him?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah." I said. "Went to school with him. Me and my brother did." I nodded to Izuku, who- regretfully- sat behind Bakugou.

"Oh, I'm sorry." The boy said and I laughed. "I'm Kaminari Denki." He said with a smile.

"Midoryia Anika." I said. "My twin over there is Midoryia Izuku. It's nice to meet you Kaminari."

"Hey! That's the guy from the entrance exam!" Denki exclaimed, leaning further so Izuku could hear. "Your strength is INSANE dude."

"Uh-" Izuku said, not used to compliments, especially compliments about a quirk. "Thanks?"

(I'll try to get out one more chapter today. ~Sho😊❤)