You're Welcome You Delinquents.

(Surprise shawties, I wrote a Christmas special. Sorry it's in the middle of an arc, but, as my brother says, "it will be fine".)

The dorms were bustling with activity, from the kitchen to the halls to the living room. Decorations were hung, and Momo had made us all these adorable festive costumes. Each one had a Santa hat and a jacket. The santa hats all had different baubles on the end, and mine was a little ball of fire. I eagerly got into the outfit when Momo offered, noticing after that I matched Izuku. We both had gotten green, and I had a hunch this had something to do with our hair.

I looked around for Katsuki, wanting to see him in his costume, but to my displeasure he didn't have it on. Goin up to him, I crossed my arms in a fake huffy way. "What happened to your costume?"

"Why would I wear some nerdy costume? Don't I look fine already?" Was all he replied. The room was abuzz with chatter, and I felt Mina grab my hand to drag me off.

"You look great, but try not to be so grumpy." I called as I was swiftly abducted. "Hey, what was all of that about?" I asked Mina.

"Are you in for a little holiday mischief?" Mina asked. Kirishima, Denki, and Sero were with her, all holding separate pieces of holiday clothing. I could already see where this was going. "I am so in." I said, snatching a hat with a small explosion on it from Denki.

So the goal of the night was to get Katsuki in his outfit. The trap was set, now all we needed was bait. I was not so on board with this plan when I discovered that the bait was me.

I approached Katsuki, hat in my hand. "Hey, someone looks like a real Scrooge. Is it past bedtime?"

He smiled a bit and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. "If I'm a Scrooge then you must be one of those silly ass guys that tries to change his heart."

"So what if I am? It's Christmas, I'm allowed to bully you into showing your friends how much you love them." I watched as Mina slowly snuck up with the coat.

"I know what you guys are up to, and I'm not putting that silly ass costume on. It's way too lame."

"You're lame." I said, putting the hat on his head. Mina quickly wrapped the jacket around him, and Denki swooped in to tie it. He looked like a present, all jumbled up.

"Get this off me you damn extras-" He started.

"Ah ah ah." I said. "You're gonna celebrate Christmas, and you're gonna like it. Besides, look. We're Christmas colors together."

He mumbled something and sighed. "Untie the string then, so I can get the damn thing on right." I happily obliged, and he slid his arms in the holes, his hat tilting on his head. I guess it let him keep his 'cooler-than-you' edginess while still pleasing us.

••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••

Soon after we'd succeeded in our mission, we were called to dinner. Iida stood at the front of the table, clad in a white beard and poofy coat. As he explained the orderly fashion that we would get food in, I subtly got a picture of him, wishing I had had time to add it to my gift I'd made as well.

There was a huge variety of food, and we must have all had at least 2 plates. I was sat between Katsuki and Kirishima on the farthest couch from the front door, chowing down on some pudding, when Jirou started to sing for us. I was so proud of her for coming out of her shell and celebrating with us. Somehow things escalated to the point of all of the girls singing a 6 part performance of "Silent Bells" by Mimori Yusa, and I prayed for a lack of video evidence.

At last, we got to the most exciting part, the gift exchange. All of us took our gifts and piled them together, then Sero attached a strip of tape to each box. We all then chose a tape strand and pulled, ensuring we got random gifts. I pulled a wide box wrapped in crisp silver wrapping paper to me and quickly unwrapped it. Inside was a 6 pack of instant soba, and I gave Todoroki a knowing glance. Only he would gift something like this.

I looked around for my gift next, finding it in Momo's hands. A small and flat purple box with a gold bow. I hoped she wouldn't mind it being handmade.

I watched her unwrap the scrapbook I'd spent the last week making. It had every photo I could find of the class in it. Our first class photo, the photo that had been taken after the USJ, photos taken at the Sports Festival, ones taken at the pool. All of it. She seemed to glance around, looking for it's creator, so I turned my gaze to Katsuki.

He stood there, a small box with blue wrapping paper in one hand... and a pair of Iida's glasses in the other. I couldn't help it, I absolutely lost it. Me and the rest of the Bakusquad were practically begging him to try them on. He said he'd already put on enough junk thanks to us today, so we left it at that. But I did wonder hoe he'd look with glasses.

Izuku and Uraraka were exchanging glances across the room, and I once again planned to tease him endlessly for his flushed reaction to her gift. She'd gotten a bag of mochi, which I'd heard from Tsu was her favorite snack.

I thanked Todoroki for the soba and joined in with the Dekusquad for most of what was left of the night. I was grateful to be able to go between groups like that, even though most of the group saw Izuku and Katsuki as fated rivals.

••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••≈≈≈≈≈≈••

Aizawa came to the dorm sometime after midnight, telling us to get to bed or we were expelled or something. Same old, same old. We bid him goodnight and started to pack up the leftover food in the fridge.

Once that was done, I went to my dorm to change into my pajamas, then realized I was thirsty. In all the excitement, I'm sure I wasn't the only one that had forgotten water. When I got back downstairs Izuku was there, so I told him goodnight before grabbing myself a glass of water.

I left the kitchen quietly, turning off the light, when I heard a soft, "Oi." from the other doorway.

I turned to see Katsuki there, leaning in the doorway. His hair was messier then usual from the santa hat, and he'd taken off the jacket. I walked over to him with a soft smile. "I bet this is the latest you've stayed up ever."

"You and I both know those functions aren't my thing." He said. "I don't like having to force myself to play nice."

"You are nothing but I big softie, deep down. I know it." I teased, leaning in to him. "Just like I know all of this was a ploy to get me under the mistletoe."

He looked up at the delicate plant and rolled his eyes. "Tch, yeah right. I would never do something like that, it's not my style."

"Just kiss me Kat, there's no need to be bashful." I giggled.

He paused for a moment, then smirked a bit and gently pressed his lips to mine. It was soft. Sweet, almost romantic. He pulled away, leaving nothing but the faint scent of carmel and tingle on my lips. "Goodnight Firecracker, I love you, and Merry Christmas." He put his hat on my head and walked off to his dorm.

Merry Christmas indeed.