Rules

Im planning to do more work with female and genderbent characthers from Ben 10 shows and and I got inspiration from two reasons.First one was Ben 10 Omniverse The most dangerous game show episode.I forgot the the second reason but I need to say/write a couple of rules.

Rule Number1=I wont write any lemons.With them there is no place for a meaningful story although some authors pull it of.

Rule Number2=In most cases I will already have next story planned out but youre welcome the comment your suggestions.

Rule Number3=If you suggest a story of something I never heard of I am willing to do a little research if I find it interesting.

Rule Number4=Dont expect yandere and gore.In stories with historical figures I will try to wright as little as possible.Even though some cases were quite funny.Like death of Henry I of England.

Rule Number5=No swearing!If necesarry they will be replaced by TV sound effect (peep).

Rule Number6(and by far the most important)=Only mesurement system here is metric.Im sure many of you can agree that it is most accurate.

I will start with three books at first.They will be about Transformers Robots in disguise, Ben 10 Human girls and Ben 10 Alien girls.When I write all the stories I prepared for Ben 10 human girls I'll move onto alien girls and then the transformers.