Christmas special:Elf Gwen x Male Reader

Twas a night before Christmass and everything was calm.No one worked in the house,not even a mouse.It was a time all adored,except a ten-year old with plenty of scepticism stored.

M/N:Y/N,would you like to be the one to leave cookies and milk for Santa?
Y/N:Why?Dad can simply leave a plate with breadcrumbs.I know hes the one that puts gifts under a tree.

M/N:What are you talking about?Of course Santa is real.Your dad is just late to have morre time at home after Christmas.

Y/N:Yeah,and Easter bunny is real too.

Meanwhile,up at the North geographic,but South magnetic pole,a young elf with orange hair watched the scene in a crystal ball.

Elf:That brat,hes definetly going to naughty list.

???:Now hold on there Gwen.

A large man with a beard so white,entered the room to change this wrong right.

Gwen:Santa?!Shouldnt you be resting before your big night?

Santa:Im not that old.But you cant judge himm for his opinion.Look at the nice list.

She did as instructed and saw the name Y/N L/N apear in light before it became an ink on the paper.

Santa:See?His deeds were good and true,through all the years he grew.

Gwen:Can we drop the rhyming?It was fun in the 13th centuary but now its getting old.

Santa:Do you know why I picked you to be my right hand?
Gwen:Because Im the tallest elf?

Santa:Because youre so organized.As you grew,you grew out in a dedicated,hardworking honest elf.

Gwen:Thanks.

Santa:But you can really be stubborn.You need to relax.Have fun.Youre not the only elf, dont overwork yourself.

Gwen:Ill try Santa.

Santa:That a girl.Now take he rest of the night off.Tommorow are assingments remember.

Santa petted her head with an all time adored Ho Ho Ho and exited the room.Gwen got to thinking until a Christmas light went of above her head instead of lightbulb.Her plan was ready to be set in motion when Santa prepared the raindeers.She hid in his toy sack and waited siletly.Once they reached the L/N house shesneaked out.

While the Santa was eating cookies Gwen placed a gift with a tag For Santa on the floor.The gift began to move and cought his attention.She then made her way to Y/Ns room and pulled out a smaller sack from her pocket.She then pulled him in the sack which fitted him perfectly,but was a bit too heavy for Gwen.When she got back in the back of Santas sleigh,he cought the wondering gift.After opening it he saw it was a tiny Santa that moved his leg.He chuckeld and placed it in his pocket before resuming his duties.

When they returned Santa carried his bag to his office.He then turned it upside down and shook it until Gwen and her own sack fell out.

Gwen:Ow,I mean this isnt little elves room.Hehe.

Santa:What do you got there Gwen?

Gwen:Just some extra toys in case you forgot any.

Santa:I may be over several millenniums old but my memory never failed.

Santa snapped his gloved fingers as white sparks flew around Gwen sack and lifted it until the sleeping body of Y/N fell out.

Santa:Of all the things any of my elves had ever done this is by far the most outrageous one.

Gwen:Im sorry Santa.I just wanted you to have your deserved praise.

Santa rubbed the bridge of his nose and got down on hid one leg and placed his arm on Gwens shoulder.