Charmcaster x Male reader

Scene starts with a view of the female prison.The wall blows up in purple smoke as Charmcaster floats away.

Charmcaster:Finnaly.Im free.The food was even worse than that of that old man.

???:Stop!

Charmcaster looked behind her to see both prisoners and guards running towards the hole in the wall she created.She snapped her fingers with a smirk as a stone roots grew from the ground and making bars so that they could catch her.

Charmcaster:Now that thats taken care of,I should find a source of magic to charge myself.

She sat on the ground and crossed her legs.She then used the spell of telepotation as seen in episodes The Final Battle:Part 2 and Absolute Power:Part 2.

Charmcaster:Abaeo Exorior!

Purple dome appeared around her and teleptorted her away.She then reapered in the air in an ally above the open trash container.

Charmcaster:Aaaah!

When she got out she had an irritated look on her face as well as a banana peel on her head.

Charmcaster:Next time I get the char of probability Im stiching it into my robe.Why did I teleport here?

She then saw a line of people going a building which had a huge poster of a magician on it.Charmcaster smirked at the newfound luck and got out of the dumpster.She then crossed the road just barely avoiding the passing car when she got to the doors.

???:I would waste my money if I was you.

Charmcaster looked down to see a boy around her age which was fifteen sitting at the wooden table performing card tricks.

Charmcaster:Unlike you I know where real magic lies.

???:Suit yourself.

She entered the dark hall as a card fell on her head.She picked it out and saw the words Y/N L/N on it.She tosed it away and went to absord the magic potential this magician was using for show.

Timeskip

Dozens of people were running out of the smoking building as well as enraged Charmcaster.

Charmcaster:Argh!Where is it!?

Y/N:If youre looking for your card its in your pocket.

Charmcaster:Shows how much you know.

She put her hand in her pocket and to her surprise the card was there.

Charmcaster:I suppose youre Y/N right?

Y/N:Right.

Charmcaster:And you know real magic.

Y/N:Yep.

He stood up and folded his wooden table as the card flew into his pocket.

Y/N:But each one is real if you know what youre looking for.

Charmcaster:Then Ill take your magic for myself.

Y/N:Actually you wont.I saw you falling after your teleporting problem.Come with me.You can have a warm meal and rest up.

Charmcaster hated to admit it but she was tired and hungry so she followed him.She could always steal his magic later.They eventually got to a small house with a well kept yard.Y/N prepared them a simple dinner which they ate at his dinner table.

Charmcaster:Why are you doing this?

Y/N:Im a nice guy.Which isnt easy when everyones afraid of you since when youre a child.