Werewolf Gwen x Male reader

This story takes place in the episode Benwolf of the original series season 3 episode 5. Male reader replaces Ben while Gwen got the Omnitrix while stretching her legs in the forest that night.

Y/N,Gwen and her granpa visited native american village.Granpa was talking to Mr. Green while Gwen and Y/N were looking at the souvenirs.

Y/N:Find something you like?

Gwen:No.Great for history presentation but not so great to look at everyday.

Y/N:Unlike you.

Gwen:Oh stop it.

Gwen playfully punched Y/Ns shoulder making them both laugh.Ever since the summer started they started dating.It didnt have anything to do with the Omnitirx, just long time crush.They walked back to Granpa Max so they wouldnt get left behind.

Mr.Green:Thats my granddaughter Kai.

Max:Oh Wess,last time I saw her she was barely walking.Now look at her.

They were reffering to a girl with long black hair,clothes in the stlye of British flag and jumping on one leg at the time.

Mr.Green:Shes performing the ceremonial Navajo dance.

Y/N:No offense but its not really that intetesting.

Gwen:Y/N,be nice.Hes just got used to adventures this summer.

When the girl stopped dancing everybody aplaud her.She walked to the groups and smiled while tucking the hair behind her ear when she passed by Y/N.He tought nothing of it but Gwen crossed her arms and looked away.

Gwen:Youre sure youre not making a rain dance?

Kai:Positive.Why?

Rain started falling as well as strikes of purple lightning began attacking.

Gwen:Thats why!

Everyone rushed to the Rust bucket as a tall creature appeared out of nowhere and the flood started.Gwen saw a mother and her child being swept by the water so she turned into Ripjaws and swam after them to save them but she saw the creature stealing the satelite.Once the rain and flood stopped everyone gathered.Gwen then took notice that Y/N was wet and Kai was hugging him.

Gwen:What happened?

Kai:Your brother rescued me when the flood came.

Gwen:Hes not my brother.

Timeskip museum

Mr.Green told the group about the legend of yenaldooshi the skin walker.He said that the only men are allowed on the hunt and went with granpa Max.When they left Gwen pulled Y/N behind a wall.

Gwen:I have to sneak out.What if that Navajo werewolf is an alien.We saw hundreds of them.Just make sure Kai doesnt get suspicios.

Y/N:Why cant I go too.

Gwen:I dont want you to get hurt.I can take care of myself.Dont worry,Ill be right back.

With that she ran to the nearest exit while Y/N walked back to the previous room to see Kai glaring at him.

Kai:Where is Gwen?

Y/N:She um,had to go to the bathroom.All the water today you know.

Kai:So its only two of us?

Timeskip after Loboan scrathed Gwens Omnitrix.

Y/N:You made it.Everything in one piece?

Gwen:Yes but close.Anything happened while we were gone.