Change of face Dog girl x Male Reader

The scene starts a little before Diamondhead and Charmcaster in Gwens body chase after a couple of thieves in the episode Change of face.

Y/Ns P.O.V.

I was walking through the park when I saw a woman with two tone blue t-shirt and red short pants.She had her brown hair in a bun and was petting her german shepard while sitting on a park bench.Those were the most beautyfull pair of blue eyes I have ever seen.I mustered all the courage left in my body and start to walk.I was getting closer and closer to her when I heard screaming.

I saw what looked like a diamond statue just driving thought the park alarming everyone in the park.When he was about to hit the bench,the girl jumped in opposite direction from me while her dog jumped in my direction and trampled me to the ground.When Everything was over and I opened my eyes I saw that girl from before,standing over me.Am I dead?Is this Heaven?

Girl:Sir,are you alright?

Guess it isnt.

Y/N:Yeah,just had some wind knocked out of me.

I move a bit so I can sit and then I saw that she now had her dog on a leash.

Girl:So sorry,Rex is sometimes easily spoked.Is there any way I could repay you?

Y/N:M-maybe you could give me your number.

She smirks and ask;is that how I flirt with girls.

Y/N:I never tried before so I tought that was as good a chance as any.

Girl:Well,OK.Im Maria and youve already met Rex.

I stood up and dust off my pants to shake her hand.But beofre she could shake it Rex stood on his hind legs and hugged my hand with his paws so I offer my other hand to Maria.

Maria:Hehe,hes very friendly.

Y/N:I see.

She pulled out her phone and typed in something.

Maria:Ready?

Y/N:Just a second...

I pulled my hand from Rex and took on my phone out.

Y/N:Ready.

She told me her number and I typed in under the name Maria.

Y/N:Wait what is your last name.

Maria:Sullivan.And yours?

Y/N:L/N.

Maria:They Y/N L/N,Ill be expecting your call in three days.

Y/N:Saturday,got it.

When I looked up from my phone she was gone.Nowhere in sight.I decide not to think about it and just went home.Once there I started thinking about where to take her.She has a dog so maybe she enjoys nature walks.Her atire was apropriate for running so maybe she also jogs?But if shes actually an indoors type?What if she went to park just because her dog needed a walk?I need to calm down.I know!Ill call F/N.

Hell know what to do.I pull out my phone and call him on a video call.When he answered I saw he had a red,palm shaped print on his cheek.

Y/N:What happened to you?

F/N:Nothing,just broke up with Doris.

Y/N:I tought you were dating Nora.

F/N:She was three girlfriends ago.

Y/N:That was last weekend.Im starting to doubt calling you for a favor.

F/N:What favor?

Y/N:I met this girl,Maria,in the park and we a going on a date this Saturday.