Omniverse Gwen x Male Reader

It was a calm morning at Friedkin University.Gwen was enjoying her lecture with profesor Hex and answering his questions to the class.Every single one.The class was then interupted by a knock on the wall.It was the fear enducing profesor Xagliv.

Hex:Do you need anything miss Xagliv?

Hex:(Why wont she live me alone?)

Xagliv:A new student had transfered here.I was hoping miss Tennysons would give him a tour of the universety.

Hex:Very well,let him in.

Proffesor Xagliv moved out of the way to let a boy of 16,dressed in a F/C shirt enter the classroom.

Xagliv:This is Y/N L/N.He was rejected from the Metropolitan Public Library but he does have a recomendation by Flynn Carsen.

Y/N:Ill be glad to attend this universety.

Hex:Im sure you are.Now,until the end of the class sit next to Gwendolynn Tennyson.

But before he could took another step the bell rang.

Hex:Hmm,my watch must be late.

All the students got of their seats and headed outside.Gwen and Y/N went to the universtys yard where everyone came to eat.

Gwen:So why did you want to work in a library.

Y/N:I was actually sent a letter to come but I was too late.I lost the letter and by the time I found it they already had four people working there.

Gwen:But why would they sent you here then?

Y/N:My expertise basically revolves around artifacts and ancient civilizations.Turns out they are actually magical and one of my ancestors was an expert on it.

Gwen:Thats interesting.I had a similar situation with my grandma.She was a...free spirit.

After a while of waiting in line they made it to the sandwich selling food truck.The bold creepy man with a butcher knife leaned down,cracked his neck and asked do we want two.

???:Make it four.

The duo was acompanied by Kevin and his Anubian Baskurr Zed.She jumped with her paws on Gwens shoulders,licking her face and waving her tail.

Gwen:Good girl Zed.Y/N,this is Kevin.Hes my ex boyfriend.

Kevin:And the only reason I stay in this dump is because of Zed.

Gwen:Well the breakup was hard on her.

Cook:Your sandwitchess.

Gwen:Thanks.

Everybody took a sandwich with Kevin carrying Zeds sandwitch.They moved to the wooden table with benches and took their seats.Gwen next to Y/N and Kevin at the end of the bench next to Zed.

Kevin:So whos the new guy?

Y/N:Im the new student here.Gwen was showing me around the universety.

Gwen:Actually Id preffer it if you call me Gwendolynn.

Y/N:Usually it the other way around isnt it?

Kevin:Little miss perfect wants a normal student life.

Gwen:Ignore him.Hes just jelaous Zed likes me better.

Kevin:As if.

Zed finished eating her sandwich and moved to Y/N side,looking at the half Y/N didnt yet eat.She looked at him with her big red eyes in anticipation of a snack.Y/N followed her gaze and look at the half of his sandwich before shrugging his shoulders.