TetraGwen x Male Reader

Author:(First to get few things straight,I wont make multiple stories where Gwen is an alien human hybrid.She is Anodite from her grandmothers side but she qualifies as a human female.Several years ago,a little less than a decade I saw a picture of Gwen tetramand hybrid which gave me inspiration for this story.But I thought Id make my own picture,as they say-practice makes perfect.Eventually my pictures are gonna get a lot better.Only other hybrid Gwen story is next one with Upgrade,also inspired by old picture.)

Team is hiding behind a truck in front of a science institute.Several masked men are carrying laser looking devices that take both hands to operate.

Max:We finally found them.

Gwen:This was the only technologically advanced establishment left that they havent hit.It was an obvious choice.

Ben:Enough of this boring science talk,its time for a beat down.A four armed beatdown.

Y/N:Dont you think youre using Fourarms too much lately.Maybe you could use XLR8 or maybe Upgrade to solve this.

Ben:Yeah but where is fun in that.

He smiled and started dialing the Omnitirx.Y/N tried to grab his arm but Ben already slammed the watch and bathed the scene in bright green light.

Criminal1:What was that

Criminal2:I dont know but it came from there.

Four armed red mini giant stepped out from his hiding place,cracking his knuckles.

Fourarms:Four arms,four bad guys.Christmas came early this year.

He began to charge at them but the charged their lasers and fired all at the same time.The concentrated laser blastsforced Fourarms back until he hit through the wall.

Fourarms:Ow.Im gonna feel that tomorrow.

Criminal3:Its down.Quick,in the van!

Criminal4:Shotgun!

Last criminal reloads his shotgun and ran to the front seat.

Criminal1:Its still not funny.

The got into the van and started to drive away.Just as Fourarms managed to clumsily get to his feet,Gwen ran up to him.

Gwen:Theyre getting away,you need to hurry!

Fourarms:Dont you think I know that!

He yelled at her,completly out of character and started to jump after the van.After some time of jumping he saw Gwen flying beside him with blue glow around her feet.

Gwen:Whats with you today?

Fourarms:Its nothing,Im perfectly fine!

Gwen:Well you obviously need help so we came.

On the other side of the road appeared Grandpa Max driving the Rust busket with Y/N.

Fourarms:Go away!

He jumped higher and upon landing sent a sonic clap at the van.They saw it coming and turned left to avoid it.Fourarms was growling and so blinded by rage that he didnt see the traffic light in which he smacked into.They decided to go back tfor Ben after they took care of the thieves.

Y/N peered out of the window and took our a silver disk.After pressing a button,green circutry symbols spread over it and he tossed it at the van.With a sharp sound it slashed a tire in half,effectivley slowing down the van.Gwen then cast a spell from Charmcasters spell book and the van was getting covered with more and more rust.

Pretty soon they were apprehanded and after police came to arrest them,the team went back pick up Ben.They found him sitting on a bench looking exhausted.Gwen was the first one to get out of the vehicle and ran to him in worry.