Female Sumo x Male Reader Part 2

They turn to walk away into the sunset ans the scenery turns black and white and frozes.Then it all turns grey as Y/N pops up from under the screen.

Y/N:Welcome back faithfull fans.Im here to bring you up to speed.After downloading some sort of a extra for my all time favorite game,Sumo Slammers,I was zapped into the game to help Ishiyamas daughter Ami.Shes on a quest to defeat Kenkos daughter but we first have to defeat minibosses she cursed.We already took down a medic and mute girl with a cat that gave us tresures in a form of chinese zodiak animlas.So that means that there are ten more minibosses.Since last time,we filled up on our lives and crossed a town made of markets.There was a time event where we had to grab specific items before the clock reached zero.There were small shadow thieves that took out things from time to time so we had to repeat it three times.Ami of course,didnt remmeber any of it.Thats because the entire world operates with game logic,though she sometimes acts like shes more than ones and zeroes.Thats a around everything so see you when the screen unfreezes.Bye!

Author:(Was anyone else reminded of how Leaf recaps in Deltora quest while reading this.It hit me when I wrote about beating first two bosses.Also,big thanks to CleanFrank,who came up with most of details.Ideas worthy of the imortal bard Wiliam Shakespeare himself.)

Y/N and Ami,now in their original attires,were currently walking through the streets of a mostly brown and gray port town.They were silentley going down the path they thought was right until it wasnt so silent anymore.

Ami:For the hundredth time,we dont have time to listen to your stories!

Fisherman:Itll just take a second.Its called,The rhyme of the ancient mariner.

Ami:I heard it already.

Fisherman:But this is slightly different.

Ami:Forgive me Izanami,for Im going to kill him!

She tried to reach the fishermans neck by Y/N uses his entire body to stop her.And it was barely working.

Y/N:Hold it.Um,listen buddy.Were in a hurry and its really important.

Fisherman:But it reveals the secret location of a tresure.It will give you wealth,new looks and a cathcy title.

Y/N:(This must be how they convince you to do all 100% in the game.)

Y/N:No,were sure.

Fisherman:Fair enough.See you around if you change your mind.

He walked back to from where he numped out in front of them and waited on the spot.

Ami:Thanks you.I dont belive I could contain myself.This quest is riddled with temptations.

Y/N:Yeah but you proved youre a bigger person by not coding him off.

Ami:Bigger?!

Y/N:I-I just meant that youre better than stooping to someone elses level.

Ami:Hmph.

She just kept on walking.

Y/N:(Whatt eating her?And speaking of which...)

Y/N:Hey,how about we go for some sea food?We havent eaten since we replenished that last extra life.

Ami:No thank you.My energy is full and ready.

Y/N:So what?You dont have to only eat when you starving.Do it for the taste and fun of it.

Ami:We dont have time for fun.There are more enemies and generals ahead of us and we need any advantage we can get.

Y/N:Look at it this way,if we are being,spied for example.Its best keep things alive.Mix it up a little.A little sushi here and there,then maybe curry or something else the next day.