Gwendolynn Tennyson x Male Reader

Author:(This is the last Gwen story for a while to give other girls a chance.Also since Im gonna have to publish stories only on weekends form now on.Last year of highschool isnt living enough time for three stories per week.This way theeyll be longer and hopefully more interesting.)

Year 2000

The Tennysons were driving in the Rust bucket down the road on a cold summer night.

Granapa Max:Everything alright back there?

Ben:Yep.

Gwen:Yes granpa.

Y/N:Thanks again for picking me up mr.Tennyson.

Granpa Max:Please just call me Max.Too bad your summer camp got closed in the middle of the summer.

Y/N:I didnt really enjoy it there so Im actually glad.The counselor was more focused beating the rival camp.

Gwen:Well Im sure youre gonna have a better time with us.Right Ben.

Ben was simply tinkering with Omnitrix and not really paying attention to the coversation.

Ben:Huh?Yeah,what you said.

Gwen frowned at her cousin before turning her head to face Y/N again.

Gwen:Dont mind him.The two of us can have fun without him.

Timeskip year 2020 Gwendolynns P.O.V.

A 30 year old Gwen is standing in her house which she shares with her dear old granpa Max,now 80 years old.She walks up to a shelf with old picture in wooden frames.One of the was of herself,Ben and Y/N sharing a hug with granpa Max hugging all three of them from behind.That was the picture they took to remmeber their summer together.

She took in her hands and carefully looked it over.

Granpa Max:You miss him dont you.?

Gwen turns around to see her granpa had just entered the room.

Gwendolynn:Yes.I havent seen him since I left for college and Im wondering if he still remembers me.

Geanpa Max:Im sure he does.When you were ten,you two were inseperable.He was quik to make friend with both of you.

Gwendolynn:I know.But...I dont know were does he even live.And if I went to look for him by tracking his aura,he might get scared of me.

Granpa Max:Im sure hell be just as happy to see you.Fifteen years is a lot of time but friendships like yours last forever.

He then walked over to to a closet and rummaged through the insides.When he found what he was looking for,he presented Gwen with Y/N favourite toy he brought on his trip to summer camp.

Granpa Max:Remember,he gave you this at the end of the summer to remember him by.You havent seen eachother until highschool.

Gwendoylnn:Thanks granpa.

Gwen grasped the toy with both her hands and closed her eyes.She then opened them with a pink glow to them.As the most powerfull magic caster to date it didnt take her too long to track down Y/Ns signature.

Gwendolynn:I got him.Thanks again granpa.

Her charms of Bezel start to flash and Gwendolynn begins to hover in the air with pink energy surounding her.

Gwendolynn:Abaeo Exorior!

As Gwendolynn yelled out her magic words she teleported away.She then apeared in same pink energy in a alley.She saw a man with H/C hair being held in a headlock by a Appoplexian.