Female Omnivese Ben 10 x male reader

Personnally I'm not that big fan of Omniverse version.Most of the time it's too easy for Ben.Just like in Alien force/Ultimate alien.Sometimes it seems the show is made for the purpose of making stories like Ben x Attea or Looma.At least they added some new aliens and mysteries.And any Ben version is better than the reboot.With lazy design and story telling they think new aliens and extras like Kevin's antitrix,Omni enhanced and Omni-kicks can save them.Anyways onto the story.

Y/N was a new resident of Bellwood.He got here just few weeks ago and witnessed his fair share of aliens.But for some unknown reason he always felt like he was being watched.

Whenever he turned himself fast enough he only saw glimpses of shadows.Sometimes it was an upside-down,four armed creatue with a tail,sometimes it was a legless creature with only a tail and he also heard loud buzzing sounds akin to a giant bug.Meanwhile in the Plumber headquarters the Universe's greatest heroine was sitting at one of the high tech computers watching as Y/N crossed the street.

???:I belive this is a unhealty obsession.

Bene:Aaah!

She turned and covered the screen with her body.

Bene:Dont do that!My heart almost jumped out of me.

Rook:I do not belive humans are capable of that.What I do belive is that this is a misuse of Plumber technology.

Bene:Its just a little chrush.Havent you had one?

Rook:I ussually tend to not get chrushed.

Bene:Forget it,you wouldnt get it.

Rook:As you said on several occasions,try me.

Bene:I dont get it myself.I,just cant stop thinking about it.

Rook:Is it perhaps linked to the Earth expression love at first sight?

Bene:I guess so.But how do I approach him?Hey,Im Bene Tennyson,Bellwoods real live hero.Wanna hang out?

Rook:I see your point.First,try to imitate his interests and go to the locations he would visit in order to fullfill those interests.

Bene:Not a bad idea.How did you come up with that?

Rook:Earth has a rich cinematic culture.You should try it.They say 2003 was a golden age of cinematic arts.

Bene:I know he goes to Mr.Smoothies.

Rook:Odd coincedence.Still worth a try.

Timeskip Mr.Smoothies(the one behind the town square.)

Y/N was waiting in front of a window of the store as he was waiting to place his older.

Seller:For a special offer you can get a free smoothy if youre in a group of three to five people.

Y/N:No I-

???:Well take it.

Y/N tuned and saw Bene Tennyson and her partner.

Y/N:Bene Tennyson?!

Ben:The one and only.This is my partner Rook.Come with us.

Three trio walked over to the table with three seats and sat down after placing thir orders.

Y/N:I didnt expect to actually meet you.

Bene:Smoothies are what Im famous for.Well,besides being the universe's greatest hero of course.You must be pretty exited to met me.

Y/N:Very.Everywhere I look at youre the main topic.

Bene:That doesnt surprise me.After all as I always say,I did save the universe more times than I can count.