Rojo's gang x Male Reader

Y/N was an ordinary man.Especially by today's standards.Single,stuck in a dead end job in some firm and of course,struggling with his money.We can see him right now,standing in line inside a bank,waiting to pay his bills.

Y/N:(It the internet wasn't down ai could've done this stupid thing from home!Instead I'm stuck here,sweating like a pig in a line going the speed of a beached wale.I can actually hear my blood boiling.If I wasn't such a nice guy I'd-I'd...Oh who am I kidding.Once a doormat,always a doormat.)

The line kept on moving at excruciatingly slow paceas the people combined body temperature kept on raising the already high temperature of the bank.Suddenly,sounds of firing and explosion could be heard.Three bikers with masks had burst in the bank and started shooting around.

Biker2:Everybody down!Nobody move!

Everyone layed on the floors with arms behind their head.The bikers took as much money as they could before the police sirens could be heard.

Biker3:Ugh!Cops,what do we do now?!

The one with mask that had two yellow eyes and a toothy smile looked around until her gaze fell upon Y/N.

Biker1:Grab the pretty boy.Hell be our hoostage and our ticket out of here.

The one with a bike helmet grabbed him and lifted him of the floor.With a gun pointed at his heart,they made their way out with the money.

Biker1:Dont shoot,we have a hoostage!

Policeman:Hold your fire!

Bikers made their way pas the army of cops,carrying their loot and guiding their hostage,while those who could aimed at the cops.They got to their van that was decorated in the same fashion as the bikers themselves.

Biker1:If anyone follows us,the hoostage gets it.

They tossed Y/N and bags if money into the van beofre getting in themselves and driving away.The lead biker was driving the van with the the one who just had a bike helmet sitting at the codrivers seat.The cyclops masked one was in the back of the van,tying Y/Ns arms and legs so he couldnt escape.

Biker1:That bank robbery went of great didnt it?
Biker2:Great?Great?!We almost got cought by the cops!

Biker1:But we didnt.And thats whats important.We got plenty of loot,we made loosers out of those cops and as a bonus,we got one good looking throphy back there.

Biker3:So what do we do with deadweight?

Everyone turned back to see the tied up Y/N who now also had a piece of cloth wrapped around his mouth.

Biker1:Why the gag?

Biker3:Youd do it too if you had to listen to his pleads to release him.

Biker1:Hes just scared.Put yourself in his situation.Youd be scared too if a bunch of girls kidnapped you in the middle of an armed robbery.

Biker2:Yeah,yeah,can we take this masks off now.Its getting hard to breath.

Biker1:Might as well.I didnt escape the cops so I could chrash.

The biker driving the van took of her mask to show a pale faced woman with scarlet red hair and three piercing on her right ear.The second one with bike helmet had vivid cerulean blue hair with two buns and a single piercing on both her ears.The third one with cyclops mask had short black hair with pale face and a red line between and above her eyes.

Black hair:Shouldve gave him a blindfold.

Red hair:Let him watch.I bet hes enjoying the view.

Blue hair:Youre way too relaxed Rojo.