Female Ben 10 x Male Reader x Female Generator Rex

Author:(You cant say that this doesnt seem like an interesting love triangle.I know a lot more about Ben 10 than Generator Rex but they are very similar.Everyone tought that Ben should be with Kai or Julie and Rex should be with Circe.The entire shows were forcing those ideas on the main characters.It was clear that Ben would be better with Looma or Ester(some even think Gwen despite the family connection).As for Rex,it seems he would fit better with the mysterious Breach.)

It was a normall day in C/N where hardly anything happened.It was perfectly normall and realistic.Shadows,all three dimensions,textures and yes,even volumes.Camera flew through the city showing of various ordinary people doing everyday activities.It stoped before a window of a bedroom that belongs to a sixteen year old named Y/N L/N.He may have been few years away from reeching adulthood ut he was still a child at heart.

There were numerous posters and action figures of his favourite cartton character.Two series that were more wide spread across the bedroom were Bene 10 and Generator Rexa.Those two heroines greatly influenced his early life hwn he was ten years old.He was curently sitting at his work desk and drawing various fusion between the characters.Something along the lines of Heatblast-Smack arms,Echo Echo-Slam cannon or a Diamondhead sword.

Out of nowhere a black portal filled with white dots appeared in the middle of his room.Startled Y/N sat up afraid for his life.Before he could do anything,another dark red portal opened inside of the first black one.

Y/N:What is going on?!

Portals soon got bigger and the the room darkened.Some invisible force began pulling Y/N towards the portal but he grabbd the edge of his desk.The intensety of the portal grew and Y/N couldnt hold on for much longer.He flew into the portal and everything went black.

Y/Ns P.O.V.

Y/N:Where,where am I?

Everything is black.I feel sore and tired but I menage to open my eyes to see two green and two brown eyes staring back at me.

Y/N:Aah!

I tried to back away but I could barely move.I looked down to see I was tied to a mediacal table.

Y/N:Whats going on?!

???1:Easy buddy,just a check up.

???2:Should be over soon.

I looked to my captors to see something I would never belive in.It were Rexa and Bene. In the flesh!

Y/N:You-you two are real?

Bene:Of course we are.At least this one knows who I am.

Rexa:He also seems to recoginse me and were still sharing my universe.

Y/N:(Is this some sort of a dream?Awsome!I shouldnt say that they are actually cartoons and Im the only real thing in this entire reality.)

I heard a two pairs of footstep in boots and one that was barefoot.I turn my head to see Six,Dr. Reuben Holiday and Boba Haha the evo chimp.The small furry evo jumped on a table next to me while eating popcorn from a bag.

Boba:So the the sleeping beustys finally awake?

Dr.Reuben:The test are back the something is strange.I he is from the othere universe like Bene he should be free of nanites.

Bene:But?

Dr.Reuben:It seems that once he entered our universe he was filled with them.

Y/N:What?!You mean to tell me I could turn into a monster any second now?

Bene:But if he just recently got them,couldnt Rexa just cure him?

Rexa:Its worth a try.

Boba:Especially if someone couldt think of an even dumber idea.