Ben 10000's daughter Gwendolyn Tennyson x Male Reader

Ben 10000 was pacing back and forth with worry on his mind.After a while a holographic image of of Gwen apeared next to him while he still kept on pacing.

Gwen:Something bother you cousin?

Ben 10000:Its about Gwendolynn.

Gwen:Have you ever tought that naming your firstborn after your cousin might be a bit comfusing?

Ben 10000:I tought it was a nice thing to do.Anyways I dont like those boyfrieds of hers.I want to be a good father.Even if I cant always be around I can at least make sure theyre safe.Too bad I cant use Omnitrix for that too.

Gwen:Same old Ben.You cant solve everything with muscles.

Ben 10000:Never stopped from trying,heh.

Gwen:Too bad she couldnt have met someone like D/N.How is he by the way?

Ben 10000:Hes doing fine.His son recently turned ten.Hey that gives me an idea.

Gwen:What?

Ben 10000:If hes even half of a person D/N was hed be perfect for her.

Gwen:Are you sure thats a good idea?

Ben 10000:Of course.When did one of my ideas ever backfired?

Gwen:I can think of several occasions.

Ben 10000:Oh ha ha.Youre hilarious as ever.

Gwen:Unlike you.

Ben 10000:Dont start with that.Now exuse me,but I have to make a phone call.

Future Gwens hologram desapeared and Ben 10000 went to the computer and pressed several buttons as a mand apeared on the screen.

Ben 10000:D/N?

D/N:Ben,what do I owe the plesure?

Ben 10000:Well I was thinking maybe we could catch up while kids get to know eachother.

D/N:Sure.I dont think they remember last time they met.How old were they,2-3 years?

Ben 10000:Sounds about right.So are you free this weekend?

D/N:Of course.Is your wife going to be there?

Ben 10000:No,shes still digging some old alien stuff in a desert.If she starts talking about piramids being alien satelites I might unfreeze Vilgax just so she would stop.Even I dont belive that aliens had something to do with piramids.Anyways see you this Saturday,

D/N:You too.

Timeskip Saturday.

Gwendolynn was laying on her bed in her room reading a book when she heard a knock on her door.

Ben 10000:Hey Gwendolynn.Me and Ken are gonna be away for a while.

Gwendolynn:OK,have fun.

Ben 10000:And I brought you a friend to keep you company.

He fully opened the doors and as Gwengolynn closed her book she saw a boy her age in brown pants and F/C shirt.

Bene 10000:Gwendolyn meet Y/N.Hes a son of my childhood friend Ill be with today.Dont get into trouble you two.

He left and closed the doors behind him as Gwendolynn just returned to her book with uninterested look in her eyes.

Gwendolynn:I guess youre gonna say how youre my dads number one fan now?

Y/N:Actually no.My dad and him are such good friends that hes practucally an unckle to me.

Gwendolynn:Hm?I didnt see that coming.