Female sumo x Male Reader

Author:(This is for all the fans of Ben 10 series that have been watching it from the very start.A story that takes places in Bens all time favoruite game,show,movie series- the Sumo Slammers.I dont know if anyone had done it but a story about Ben 10 in Sumo Slammer reality would be great.And I dont mean that he just lives in feudal Japan with his aliens resembling creatures from Japanese mythology.I mean that the whole world functions in logic of the game.Quests,bosses,upgrades&stats,teammates and such.)

Y/N was laying on his bed and spending his time the same way he did everyday. Whether it was at home,school,morning,noon or night he played sumo slammers. He would always start at the medium difficulty then move onto expert one.He played so much he knew each game inside and out to the point he could afford to take stupid risks.Camera moved over to behind his shoulder to show he was playing as a ronin against shadow clone of Ishiyama.

Y/N:Dodge.Dodge.Shuriken throw.Aaaand jump attack!Yes!Beat old record by five seconds.

The ronin on the screen moved on his own to pick up the miniboss tresure when a scroll poped up.

Y/N:Huh?That's new.Enter your screen name for a completley new experience.Something youve never seen before?Sounds kind of shady.I dont know if I should press it.

Y/N thought it over.This seemed like a trick a hacker would do.Targeting players of the most popular game in the world would be a a piece of cake.But what if hes turning his back on a unique opprotunity.He doesnt know anyone whos as determined or as succesfull summo slammer player as he.He thought of himself the biggest fan so refusing would be equal to surrender of his title.

Y/N:Its decided.Ill just write my screen name-Samurai-J_Scotsman.And enter.

Y/N pressed the enter button but nothinng happened.Then he tried again.And again.Same reslut.

Y/N:Maybe it was just a glitch.Im gonna make a little break for refreshments and continue my record breaking mission.

With that he got off his bed and left his room.But then time froze in place.As if someone had hit rewind,the events played back to the moment he pressed the button.Once his index finger touched the screen it turned blue and he was sucked into the game in a form of data.Screaming he materilzed in a yellow tube and falling.He saw the solid ground aproaching and braced for inpact.Only to open his eyes to see himself standing perfecty normal.That wasnt the only thing he saw.He was dressed in the same attire as his ronin character in the game.

Y/N:What in the-

He took a look around and saw the graphic eerily similar to that of the game.Floating yelow boxes,red sky and gray ground.

Y/N:Im inside the game?This...is...AWSOME!I cant belive Im actually inside the Sumo Slammers.How is this possible?

???:Young traveler...

Y/N:Huh?

Y/N turned around and saw an old bold Japanese man sitting on a porch.Y/N aproched him and tried to interact with him.

Y/N:Yes?

Old man:This land in in grave danger.

Y/N walks over to the man's left to test his reaction but the old man just kept talking while looking forward.

Old man:Kenkos power reaches far beyond his death.While he was still alive,he used his shapeshifting ability to seduce a princess that was pure of heart.One day she bared his daughter but didn't survive the birth.Since then he has been training her in his evil ways.

Y/N:What happened then?
Old man:Indeed it is terrible.While Kenko and his forces tormented this world,she went on her own conquest and infected worthy opponents to made sister out of them.Now that her father is no longer alive,she continued his evil rule.Her so called sisters are generals that protect the path to her fortress.Our greatest warrior has already begun her journey but we know nothing of her progress.Please help her.